View Full Version : New Air Canada scheme photo

newscaster
19th Oct 2004, 16:48
Dont know what to say.

http://www.aircanada.ca/about-us/media/facts/download/AC_plane1.jpg

Oshkosh George
19th Oct 2004, 16:54
An improvement on the previous one,but I wish these airlines would brighten up the boring fuselages!

Caslance
19th Oct 2004, 18:22
What a stupidly large picture to put on the Web.....:ooh:

Oshkosh George
19th Oct 2004, 19:17
Well yes--I did wonder if there was an aircraft there! But whatever-------it does the job.

Globaliser
20th Oct 2004, 10:17
Caslance: What a stupidly large picture to put on the WebI think if you check the URL you'll see why: It's a high res picture distributed with the intention of reproduction by print media.

cossack
20th Oct 2004, 15:49
I saw it in the "metal" yesterday. It has a definate "baby blue" appearance all over, kind of like Britannia's but lighter.
Guess I'm going to have to get used to it though...

Rod Eddington
20th Oct 2004, 18:09
Looks pretty good... have to wait to see it in the flesh but it's certainly a lot better than that green thing I saw printed in a magazine (may have been Airliner World??) that was rumoured to be the new scheme.

justcoolen
21st Oct 2004, 22:15
-NEW PAINT SCHEME more like NEW PAINT SCAM.
-Somebody please explain it to me!! PLEASE!!
-A couple weeks after Air Canada comes out of bankruptcy protection, (after laying off thousands of employees, cutting wages and pensions, refusing to pay certain operating fees, etc) and this is the main topic of Air Canada!
-They purchase more aircraft, one of which is Embrair. Now they have to train more pilots and mechanics for an already too diverse fleet of aircraft. Not only that, but they have to paint their whole existing fleet.
-Get ready Canadian taxpayers, it will soon be time to bail out your national air carrier, again. The paint job sucks.