PDA

View Full Version : eastern airways interview

GMIMA
15th Oct 2004, 11:12
hi

looks like eastern are now recruiting - got a mate who is going for a first officers interview shortly.

anyone else?

give me an axe
15th Oct 2004, 11:46
eastern, dont they fly jetstreams ?? no , way I've been waiting a year for a job and im going to wait just a bit longer to get a decent first job like 737 or bus......

Tigers
15th Oct 2004, 11:49
Here, here

I have been waiting for a year and a half and im going to wait for a job on a space shuttle

expedite_climb
15th Oct 2004, 11:51
Me too,

Been waiting almost 2 years, think I'm going to target a command on the Mars Explorer....

GMIMA
15th Oct 2004, 12:22
GIVE ME AN AXE

what world r u from, cant be the real world where the rest of us live.

looks to me like u have a bit of an attitude.

how sad:uhoh:

j41 will do my mate fine, or even me to come to think of it - great way to cut flying teeth.

Chuffer Chadley
15th Oct 2004, 15:00
GMIMA

I strongly suspect that GMAX was employing a littl-known English humour device known as irony .

Perhaps you would care to clear this up for us, GMAX?

Cheerio
CC
:ok:

EGBKFLYER
15th Oct 2004, 23:51
In case he was serious, the rest of us should be happy - one less to worry about in the competition stakes...

Would be interesting to get some info on the interviews - mate of mine is on the Wetdreams with Eastern and he was interviewed in a pub! (didn't even buy the drinks and he got the job...)

Ropey Pilot
18th Oct 2004, 09:38
Did no one notice the fish icon in the title of axe's post? Looks like he got a bite or two anyway...:ok:

GMIMA
18th Oct 2004, 17:55
well, looks like ive got an interview too,

anyone know the format or likely questions?

Snoop
20th Oct 2004, 10:04
Best of Luck. Please let us know how you did and what came up at the interview.