PDA

View Full Version : theory school?

wbryce
13th Oct 2004, 08:56
Hi Guys,

Im still a bit blank as to what theory school seems right (looking for a full time school).

I initially had my sights on Glasgow since its closest to me, but a few comments and speaking to ex students gave me a slightly outweighted negative feedback. (mostly on there notes too, which an outside source mentioned there currently re-doing?)

Out of curiousity, what other ground school out there has a very good set up, good notes, good pass rates and good value for money!

after extensive research with my new friend (the search button) Ive still came to a blank, I was initially intreasted in CCAT, but not too sure with the 50/50 feedback, I would have liked to choose OATS, but i probably would have to sell my left kidney, and lets face it...selling my left kidney before i reach the IR training must be a bad move!

After reading alot of threads, BCFT and London Met have raised a good bit of positive feedback with London Met having a few negative feedback on there notes, I do like there idea of splitting the learning into 3 modules. One down side though is i live in scotland and would need accomodation, i was unsure if london met provide accomodation, as i under stand accomo in london is quite expensive. (can anyone clarify if the uni can provide accomodation?)

I looked at BCFT's website, does there price of 4.2k include accomodation? (i know it doesn't include exam fees which would bring it to 5k assuming first time passes)

P.S. Im only finishing off my PPL just now, im thinking 6 months in advance at present, so im using this time to do my research! :)