PDA

View Full Version : Thanks QANTAS

Gibbo
11th Oct 2004, 19:17
My thanks and congratulations to QANTAS and particularly the crew on QF42 from Jakarta last Sunday morning.

I was bringing my family back to Aust. after a couple of years offshore and we were having the trip from hell. What was planned as 24 hours travel time turned into 58 hours!

The final leg was with Qantas and their service was a marked notch above all of the other airlines we have used in the past few years. It made me quite proud to be okker!

Again, thanks.

Gibbo

The_Cutest_of_Borg
11th Oct 2004, 23:36
I've looked.... I 've searched... I've picked over the pieces. I can't find any sarcasm in that post at all...

Could this be a Pprune first???

(Be still my beating heart!)

AT502
11th Oct 2004, 23:59
I admit I had to re-read this post, wondering what I missed!!!!

Very refreshing to read a sincere thank you, it's a bit of a shock for the rest of us cynics:ooh:

Cheers

Super Trouper:ok:

spinout
12th Oct 2004, 05:37
I would also like to thank the crew of QF 846 on the 29thOctober for their assistance with my connection to QF 131, we made it…. Thanks again:ok:

Arm out the window
12th Oct 2004, 06:55
Welcome back Gibbo!

sprucegoose
12th Oct 2004, 10:14
Thanks Virgin Blue! I just wanted to say that after a horrendous trip to work in unexpected heavy traffic which normally takes 30 minutes but this time took an hour, and after missing the employee bus by a nano second andhaving to wait 10 whole minutes for the next one I arrived to work in a fluster and a bit worse for wear but my flight on DJ 364 to Hobart was terrific and the people were great andthe secenery was spectacular. It made it all worth while. Never mind that I was the pilot........

There, that enough sarcasm for the die hards.

'goose x

The Enema Bandit
12th Oct 2004, 10:33
There’s always some bozo isn’t there?

Kaptin M
12th Oct 2004, 10:58
Well, my family and I (4 of us) are all booked as full fare pax on 4 QF flights, this month and next, and I have since found out that NOT ONE of those 4 flights is going to be operated by true blue QF crew!

It seems to me, that the QF flights being operated by NON-QF staff are deliberately being subsidised to undercut those flights operated by QANTAS aircraft & crew.
There is ABSOLUTELY no way that there could be such a massive difference in airfares, when operating between the same 2 cities, but on different days, simply because of staff salaries.

These are TRUE cases of "predatory pricing" - but who would have suspected that one company would use it to destroy another part of the SAME company that was denying management a few extra shakels?

Sunfish
12th Oct 2004, 11:28
I used to like it whe Qantas "did us proud" lets hope that one day they will do it every day.

itchybum
12th Oct 2004, 14:17
If they do it "one day", how can that be "every day"? :rolleyes:

robroy
14th Oct 2004, 14:06
queers and nymphomaniacs train as stewardesses.

qantas

cheers,

robroy

surfside6
15th Oct 2004, 12:41
Quite A Nice Trip Awesome Service (QANTAS)
Quick And Nasty Typical Australian Service (QANTAS)
Don`t Even Leave The Airport (DELTA)
Sex After Sandwiches (SAS)
Better On A Camel (BOAC)
Bloody Awful (BA)
Beastly Actually (BA)
Terrorists Welcome Aboard (TWA)
Let Us F**ck The Hosties And Not Say Anything (LUFTHANSA)
Unlikely To Arrive(UTA)
Such A Bad Experience Never Again (SABENA)
Arrive Late In Tokyo And Luggage In Athens (ALITALIA)
Another Engine Removed Over Frankfurt Last One Today
(AEROFLOT)