PDA

View Full Version : schools, etc

arn/essa
11th Oct 2004, 13:05
Hi all!!

Im new here, and i have a couple of questions..

my biggest dream like many others is to become a pilot, and i just wonder, is the psycho test a thing you must do, before you be offered any position at any school?

and does anyone in here know anything bout, airmed international flight school in valencia, and delta connection academy in MCO?

scameron77
11th Oct 2004, 13:36
Mate,

you may want to check a thread I started a couple of months ago (I was in the same situation as you are now). Its entitled Definative Flight School - Aus, US, UK, NZ roughly. The last post was 16th September approximately so you should be able to find it OK.

If you read through that you should get a few ideas (although it does go a bit off all over the place near the end).

As for the schools you mentioned, do a seach on hear and read as much as you can, remember not everythign on pprune is gospel truth, some people have and axe to grind/chip on shoulder, so take everything written good or bad with a pinch of salt. But if yousee the same thing come up again and again well use your judgement. I'm a firm believer where there is smoke there's fire.

Enough cliches for one day.

Stephen

scameron77
11th Oct 2004, 15:33
Mate,

you may want to check a thread I started a couple of months ago (I was in the same situation as you are now). Its entitled Definative Flight School - Aus, US, UK, NZ roughly. The last post was 16th September approximately so you should be able to find it OK.

If you read through that you should get a few ideas (although it does go a bit off all over the place near the end).

As for the schools you mentioned, do a seach on hear and read as much as you can, remember not everythign on pprune is gospel truth, some people have and axe to grind/chip on shoulder, so take everything written good or bad with a pinch of salt. But if yousee the same thing come up again and again well use your judgement. I'm a firm believer where there is smoke there's fire.

Enough cliches for one day.

Stephen