PDA

View Full Version : ATPL (H) Feedback

Wee Man
10th Oct 2004, 08:54
Hi,
I`m just wondering is there anyone out there who can help me. Im doing my atpl exams in silsoe in a couple of weeks. Now from what ive heard from other people who have done the exams feedback is the key. Im doing the course through bristol groundschool. There feedback is excellent but from what ive heard oxfords comms feedback is unbeatable. I would much appriciate if someone could pass me on some of it and i would be glad to return the favour:ok:

tu154
10th Oct 2004, 11:08
I've just done the module 1 exams through bristol, I can't see how anyone elses feedback could be better. When you do the brushup course you'll be swamped with feedback so if you've finished the course material, I'd just keep doing the practise tests. Comms will be the least of your worries come exam time.

Topgun 4122T
10th Oct 2004, 14:52
I also completed my atpl exams with bsg . The feed back from bristol is more than sufficent to pass the comms exams . Your doing the mod 1 exams and as far as I can remember bristol cover those first 6 quiet well , I would be more concerned getting the oxford feedback for the likes of a.g.k in mod two which I found to be quiet poor with the bristol feedback .
If you really want all the Oxford feedback they sell it all on one disc for 30 pound which I found to be very helpfull for mod two , and if they don't still do it i.m. me and ill sort you out with it . topgun ..

helicopter-redeye
11th Oct 2004, 11:39
1. The 2 comms papers should be no trouble.

2. Your training providers should cover this on the course 9and probably predict about 85% + of the questions so if you have not yet been 'brushed up', itsacommin).

3. See you in Silsoe. Nice to have another rotary jock there. I was feeling all lonely and segregated last time.