PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for the deletions guys

Woomera
9th Oct 2004, 13:08
I understand we each may have strong views on the results of the election, it's a democracy after all.

For each to call the other side idiots or whatever can not change the result.

The Australian people have spoken, we may have strong feelings either way, but lets get on with it, play the cards which we are dealt and see what the next Parliament brings in the way of policy and Ministers.

This is an aviation forum, we discuss aviation issues and the politics that drive them, so lets keep it that way. :ok:

itchybum
9th Oct 2004, 14:01
Did I miss something.........?

Buster Hyman
9th Oct 2004, 14:51
Yes, u did itchy....some "person" posted their feelings about the election & didn't seem to like opposing views.:rolleyes: For balance, I posted the opposite, but the first had been deleted by Big W by the time mine got up! Subsequently, my post got the chop as it was irrelevant & potentially inflammatory!

On second thoughts...no Itchy, u missed nothing!

flapsforty
9th Oct 2004, 16:53
Errrmmm... permission to enter? ;)

To discuss your election, you're welcome to do so here (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=147771) on JB.

Taildragger
9th Oct 2004, 18:22
The last Election I had was in 1991. Tah so much lah.

Tinstaafl
9th Oct 2004, 22:40
I get elections all the time. It can get velly embalassing sometimes.

Woomera
10th Oct 2004, 05:59
Thanks Flaps, I was tired and emotional at the time :uhoh: and it didn't occur to me, and thanks for the invitation, don't get much time to visit but I promise I will soon.:E

Fox3snapshot
10th Oct 2004, 16:21
Nice one mate...love your work.

:ok:

GoGirl
10th Oct 2004, 23:15
Oi Tinny...marriage has enhanced the issue :E

GG ;)

MeatHunter
11th Oct 2004, 06:37
Tinny
Velly emballising.... yes but remember
Confucius Say,
Man who walk through airport terminal door sideways is going to Bankok

HotDog
11th Oct 2004, 06:58
Confucius also say: man with hole in pocket feels cocky.:E

Kaptin M
11th Oct 2004, 07:17
How cum most of the threads started by Big W almost always end up sliding into Jet Blast territory? :p

MeatHunter
11th Oct 2004, 08:23
Hot Dog
Have you been reading the same forum as me.
MH

flapsforty
11th Oct 2004, 09:39
Sliding into JB Kaptin M?
This part of the world things tend to slide downwards, not upwards.

G-forces must work differently dunnunda...... :confused:

OzExpat
11th Oct 2004, 12:00
Well it's refreshing to see that at least one of the JB Modbods tips her toe in here. But, as you know Flappy, even I occasionally "slide" into JB! It is, after all, the basement in this place... isn't it? :D

I hope that you have now set the example for Team W to reciprocate? :D

Tinny... I once heard that floatplane pilots do it on water as well as on land... :E You now know what you must do! ;)

HotDog
11th Oct 2004, 12:32
Well Oz, no need for contraceptives; just do a step turn!

GoGirl
11th Oct 2004, 13:21
It's getting dangerously close to Brisbash time, and I see all the old reprobates are still about.....just a gentle, albeit cheeky, reminder ;)

GG

Details coming to a forum near YOU!

flapsforty
11th Oct 2004, 16:21
EggSplat, I really hate having to break this to you dear.
JB is above you guys! :p

..... Woom, do the Ozzies have a reversed forum order, is EggSplat visually challenged or do you guys keep your basements where we keep our penthouses?
And no, I dont mean under the mattress.