PDA

View Full Version : Tale of 2 Datuks (MAS F/Os Sold Out Again)

MAStake
28th Sep 2004, 12:33
A few years ago MAS co-pilots had their first class travel taken away from them without their knowledge. The then president (Datuk #1) who had signed away this privilege later left for colder climes in the North.

Today, the situation is repeating itself. A former president (Datuk #2 who now sits on the other side) has demanded that first class travel be taken away from all pilots (Capts) for the opportunity to work till the age of 60 ........ at his whim and fancy.

Looks like whatever benefits that are left are being stripped away. Unfortunately this was and is being done by people who purportedly have the pilots' welfare at heart.

And unfortunately it is unlikely that the toad will be able to secure a job anywhere else.

7sex7
28th Sep 2004, 17:21
its a worldwide trend now,d perks is getting less...n less...
cant really understand,y do we have to give in,for their benefit!!
Pilots fly till 60,the company gain a lot....n they wanna takeaway somethg.Its common,in most of the countries-the ret age is 60.

the LESS getting LESSER,n in time to come gone........

not only for the perks,but for the number of MH PILOTS toooo.... :ok:

Rule35
29th Sep 2004, 04:10
well well...it looks like the datuk2#'s retirement plan(termed retention plan by him) has just been rejected by the pilot community.Wonder what he plans to do now?
guess there's always the royal polo club or aerokleen services(crew baggage) which might give one with experience a job:ok:

Virtual Reality
29th Sep 2004, 15:26
Toad or no toad, piggy or not piggy, shorty or not shorty, he is still the man with power in MH and he is the most brilliant personality that I've seen. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: WHY? Bcos he managed to make the pilot community in MH "toothless" and can't do anything about it. Let alone the industrial actions !!! Do you think he cares about you and MH??? It is just like asking the unscrupulous TR the same Q when he was the chairman.

If you are not happy or think that you are much better than him, show him your resignation letter, like some of us did, otherwise, he will assume that you are forever willing to be his "boys" .....:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

I guess I had enough although I have to give up my FRCL seat, at least I get more $$$$ and happier ....:cool: :ok: :cool:

ikan_terbang
2nd Oct 2004, 09:23
The situation in MAS now reminds me of TR and the Camel Circus.
Pilots left for north and south and some even refused to answer their phones on their off days. The dark night are descending on MAS FLT OPS again. Time to move on North and South and leave the stragglers behind. Good luck to all those that remain behind. Work till 60 and get peanuts for gratuity at least in China Airlines it is a full months salary.

Traitor
3rd Oct 2004, 09:45
All MH pilots are reminded that they are potential traitors and are therefore to surrender all their benefits and to request for pay reductions. This will be inline with the toad's retention scheme.
Once you have fulfilled these requirements you will then have to apply for a job as a stable boy and once qualified move on to train as a baggage handler. It would help if you've held the head position of the pilots' association.

What a W****r!!!!!!!!!!

seven 330
3rd Oct 2004, 15:27
To demonstrate his goodwill the Toad should forfeit his own (and his family's) first class travel. Maybe then there will be a bit of credibility to his scheme.

When he was the president he vowed Integrity and Harmony. Now that he is on the other side Integrity is not even mentioned (obviously.) As for Harmony ...... well .......

MASsenger
7th Oct 2004, 05:49
I have to absolutely agree there, the Toad is brilliant. My advice -don`t like the tune don`t do the dance!!! Guys U are worth a lot more than what the Toad & company are dishing out on U. Ha,ha,ha, I like the nickname – Toad. It was `short general `, when I was there. Yeah, I know that was long time ago. Well that`s how long I`ve been out, and man……it`s great! I hear some have left for Etihad, good on them, way to go guys! Take it from the horses mouth, these fellows are going to be so happy and will be gleaming all the way to the bank. So what are the rest of you dragging your feet for!

MAStake are u still there,…… man that`s your greatest MISTAKE!!!

capt wan win lo
22nd Oct 2004, 13:13
don"t worry,once the doors are closed and slides armed,you can sit anywhere you like,the "golden" cabin crews do that,i am sure most of you also indulge in that...."standard la itu...!"

ikan_terbang
22nd Oct 2004, 14:31
Dont want to beg for frcl from the cabin idots. Better give up FRCL and move on to another outfit. Be an MELAYU EXPAT......"kalau berani keluar tempurong"