PDA

View Full Version : Air Mauritius Interview Process

Wildpig
28th Sep 2004, 09:05
Can anyone help? I have an interview with MK next month. I could use some info on the selection process and lifestyle / promotion situation.
Thanks

Brajiv
5th Oct 2004, 15:11
what's your qualification?

Howard Hughes
5th Oct 2004, 23:52
Wildpig,

I cant help you with your question, but I have just seen an ad for Air Mauritius and am thinking about applying. Just wondering what your qaulification/experience level is?

Cheers, HH.

:ok:

Byjingo
7th Oct 2004, 12:15
Don't know what fleet your applying for , but take what your told in the interview with a gain of salt.\, especially when it comes to promotion etc.
Recently an f/o joined the 340 fleet from another well known and respected carrier because he was told he'd be fast tracked to command.
Of course once he was in he found out there was know way the union or the multitude of other experienced f/o's were going to let that happen !.

As Elmer Fudd says, be vewy vewy cawful ah ah ah.:uhoh:

Wildpig
14th Oct 2004, 15:30
SFO. 10000 hrs plus ... half military. 5000hrs A340-300/600 with major British carrier. In a similar situation to byjingos mate methinks. After careful consideration of the situation and the terrible pay I have turned the interview down ... thanks to all who replied.

Howard Hughes
14th Oct 2004, 23:13
Thanks for the info Wildpig.

Cheers. HH.

:ok: