PDA

View Full Version : Former Staff of Air Aruba

Air Aruba
28th Sep 2004, 08:24
Looking for former Air Aruba Pilots & Staff,

Now that the Air Aruba has closed its doors, all pilots and staff have gone home, were looking for former staff or pilots to be part of a group of aviation enthusiasts, please feel free to leave an email here or contact me on: [email protected]

Air Aruba

:ok:

xdc9er
28th Sep 2004, 12:15
Hello,
Ex -FQ Pilot here, avid Ppruner, still keeping in touch with some Flight Crew ,.......
RGRDS
Any body else out there?.................................echo......echo....... ..
lol

chusatc
28th Sep 2004, 18:52
Air Aruba is back, with same old name and logo, new website is coming, stay tune.

latinaviation
29th Sep 2004, 11:30
You should post this on YahooGroups "ArubaAviation" - I am sure Hyro would be happy to help you out.

http://groups.yahoo.com search for "ArubaAviation"

chusatc
30th Sep 2004, 02:51
Got that already, just wanted to pass on the info.

Air Aruba
30th Sep 2004, 03:17
Thanks for the links gentlemen, Hyro and I are already developing the group, would be keen to hear from others?

Does anyone know when/why Air Aruba plan on coming back?

More in reason to why they left i pose the first question

xdc9er
30th Sep 2004, 17:49
Sure would like to hear more about the restart of Air Aruba, can anyone provide more info or possible future weblink?
Last rumour I heard was a former local FQ Captain was behind it, I wish them all the best and would love to follow the developments. Aviation in the Netherlands Antilles/Aruba needs a good push to get going and have an airline it can be proud of to fly for/on!(Steps off the soapbox)lol
PS chusatc if you were ever FQ flight deck/cabin/ops drop me an email/PM here and chat!

Saturn
30th Sep 2004, 18:26
What about DCA. Are they still flying? Haven't heard much from them lately.:ok:

luisde8cd
1st Oct 2004, 16:01
DCA is bankrupt. 650+ people will lose their jobs. Sad end to that airline

Saturn
1st Oct 2004, 17:49
Bummer man, when did that happen. I thought things were going OK over there?

xdc9er
1st Oct 2004, 18:36
Heard thru the vine that a Mr Simeon Garcia maybe backing the restart of the old Air Aruba!
So far DCA is still airborne 01OCT 12PM.How much longer , anybody's guess, Exel will begin CUR-SXM as of Monday, 42-500's still unseen, maybe ArubaExel's acft(Bonexel)???

Air Aruba
2nd Oct 2004, 23:35
Is it a common thing for so many airlines to be closing, what leads to so many closures? poor management? not enough captial? ot just badly selected routes?

It would be nice to see Air Aruba fly again, maybe this time with management that knows what there doing :p