PDA

View Full Version : Need MCC partner urgently!

WX Man
23rd Sep 2004, 13:40
Either to do MCC at London Guildhall (London Met) or BCFT. Alternatively I will consider travelling anywhere in the western hemisphere to do an MCC course....

.... starting Monday!

LMU is £2250, BCFT is £2850. Sim at LMU is BE1900 and B146 at BCFT.

Best bet would be to PM me with a telephone number, and we can talk then.

Big thanks if anyone can help out here!

BIG MISTER
23rd Sep 2004, 14:03
Me thinks WX man has a job offer in the pipe line ???

Hope so mate

Good luck with the MCC course ! ! !

:} :} :}

www.bigmisters.co.uk

Send Clowns
23rd Sep 2004, 14:22
Think you'll find our course is on the L1011 not the 146, WX. Great sim - did my course on it recently as the first approved MCC under the new system (first such in JAA, actually).

BIG MISTER
23rd Sep 2004, 14:29
Hi S C long time since OBA ! ! !

What new system is that then ?

:} :} :}

WX Man
23rd Sep 2004, 15:34
Job offer?! I wish. Just wanted to get an MCC before going to the BALPA EOC on 9th Oct!

I stand corrected on the BCFT sim... L1011 it is then, I knew it was something with more than 2 engines.

Send Clowns
24th Sep 2004, 10:00
Nice big handful of thrust levers on it, WX!

Not really sure how different it is, Mister, but now all MCCs will have to be approved. Since we previously did not run our own MCCs (just arranged them for our students) we had no grandfather rights, and when we set up the CAA had to monitor the first course (the one I was on) and approve the instructors as MCC instructors and the course.

Drop me a PM to say who you are - there were a lot of people at OBA, and a lot of beers drunk, but no Cayman Islanders so I assume you have been having a rather interexting time if you've ended up there!