PDA

View Full Version : San Pedro Sula to Roatan

BadAndy
22nd Sep 2004, 03:55
Hey ya'll,

I'm coming down to Honduras to do a little diving next week. We're flying into San Pedro Sula on Continental. Anyone know the best way to get from there across to Roatan? And, how many flights are there a day and what's the schedule between them? Thanks for the info.

BadAndy

jr51xx
22nd Sep 2004, 13:00
If I am not mistaken, Roatan is now a Continental destination. Check on Continental.com. Enjoy your trip!

Aero Honduras
22nd Sep 2004, 14:26
Continental is flying on saturdays IAH-RTB. If you get to San Pedro
there are plenty of afternoon flights to Roatan, I personally would recomend SOSA airlines you should be on a Jetstream 31. If unable to get in SOSA you have ATLANTIC or ISLEŅA to choose from. Try to get Isleņa as last resort, because they are part of Grupo TACA and pasengers making connections from TACA have priority and a lot of people get bumped because of this.
Have a good time in Roatan.

AeroHonduras

BadAndy
23rd Sep 2004, 00:23
Aero Honduras,

Exactally, CAL only goes into RTB on Saturdays. We're travelling on a Monday and a Friday. Thanks for the info, that's exactally what I needed. We'll try SOSA. Gracias, amigo.

BA

BadAndy
6th Oct 2004, 01:13
Thanks to all you guys that offered suggestions on how to get to Roatan from SAP. I took Atlantic both ways. It was nice. Good service and smooth rides. Thanks again, and I hope to run into you guys when I'm coming through there again every couple of weeks...