PDA

View Full Version : GF Gets First & Business Skybeds (FINALLY!!!)

Air_Dream
18th Sep 2004, 13:26
One of our J/C Pax said to us "I didn't know Gulf Air are still flying ancient aircraft"

- Well it made me chuckle... :p

FIRST AND BUSINESS CLASS SKYBEDS

(Pictures at Gulf Air - Skybeds (http://www.gulfairco.com/guide/skybeds.asp) )

For early next year passengers will be able to experience the most comfortable seating and sleeping environment in the skies as Gulf Air introduces the latest state of the art flat Skybeds in First and Business Class on all A330 aircraft.

Designed to provide the ultimate in comfort, spaciousness and privacy the First Class Skybed will offer a private 'cabin' space for each passenger, which transforms into a fully functional bed, while the Business Class Skybed offers an exclusive lounge-bed sleeper position, scientifically proven to be the healthiest and most comfortable sleeping position for air travellers.

The first Skybeds will be in operation from March, serving destinations including London, Frankfurt and Paris. The full programme will be complete by July 2005.

TwiFi
12th Apr 2005, 11:53
The business class cabin looks nicer and more spacious than the first class cabin. First class looks really pokey.

The seats are very noisy when reclining in business and take forever to get flat. I like the (fake) wood flooring and the light colours, but its not going to last.. the fake woods aren't going to be able to hide those smashes and scrapes for long.

Economy looks normal like economy, no room and economical.