View Full Version : undesired attention

Pusher
18th Sep 2004, 05:47
Does anyone have a telephone number or contact number with NWA or NWA's cabin crew union.

I have noticed that some of the foreign Cabin Crew are in certain cases subjected to undesired attention but due to their culture and respect for authority are reluctant to lodge a complaint. They just live with the problem.

In any case I would like to discuss it with someone from NWA's sexual harrassment rep.

If any of you have a contact number for me I would greatly appreciate it.

Old King Coal
18th Sep 2004, 06:42
What's the matter honey, a bit jealous that you're not getting any of the 'attention' ? - hardly surprising when you come across as a right little stick-yer-nose-in-where-it's-non-of-yer-business busybody. Try changing from them ladies comfortable shoes into some ‘stiletto bedroom slippers’ and yer chances might improve babe ! :E

Pusher
18th Sep 2004, 07:26
Actually I'm male, always wearing those comfortable shoes and have a gorgeous 10 year younger stess. Which goes to prove that you don't have to harass the Women or intimidate them if you have bit of charm.

However I also have a daughter, and no one is going to harass my family (and that includes my crew) Unlike Old King Cole, some of us take the wellbeing of our crew seriously.

Old King Cole was a merry old soul,
buck skin bellied with a rubber a--hole
2 brass balls and a tiny little c--k
not much left to give the girls a schock
:\

flapsforty
18th Sep 2004, 08:04
Our Union has had close ties with the NWA unions for many years, I am sure they will be able to help you get in contact with the right person over at NWA.

Here's the info (and yes they all speak English ;) )

Vakbond voor Nederlands Cabinepersoneel or VNC for short
Hoofdweg 622
2132 MJ Hoofddorp
Telefoon: 023-5672090
Fax: 023-5570731
Email: [email protected]

air-hag
18th Sep 2004, 18:13
He's got ya there OKC but still, based on the limited info.... it was a good call!! ;)

culture and respect for authority are reluctant to lodge a complaint. So who are you to interfere? Sounds like nature is taking her course to me.

Next you'll be giving them television and eyes of blue. Leave their culture alone.

So it's people like YOU aggravating the PC-crazy world. Thanks a lot.

Do you also go around encouraging children to report their parents to the police for spanking them???

Whateverrrrrrrrrrrr.............. :rolleyes:

:zzz:

Pusher
18th Sep 2004, 20:56
Dear Hag,
Again, I only hope that if my Daughter ever goes to work for a foreign company and is the subject of sexual harrassment that someone else stands up for her if she is too timid or intimidated to lodge a complaint.

and I even hope the same for you my dear misguided Hag

;)

Cameronian
19th Sep 2004, 00:11
Good for you, Pusher!