PDA

View Full Version : Aegean Airlines - Athens

block52
16th Sep 2004, 07:17
The infamous for his weird decisions FOD has hit again !!! He downgraded the most experienced TRIs of the 737 fleet and replaced them with young Captains. It is worthwhile to mention that the above TRIs have huge experience as qualified instructors from the military ( C-130, fighters) as well as the 737. However, their replacements are, in comparison, new Captains (1 -2 years) with training experience only on light single engine a/c. Widespread rumors say that he did that because he feels inferior due to his experience ( not to mention the incidents he has been involved in the past) and the fact that he dislikes ex-military pilots. I wonder if the board of directors are aware of his tricks. Needles to say the rest postholders cannot move simply because they are "puppets" . If someone has heard of any similar actions worldwide please post it.

block52
17th Sep 2004, 10:31
ok.......................................................... ..................................!:ok:

Krueger
17th Sep 2004, 11:12
Do you miss flying the block 52?
I sure miss my block 15, and now that we're having MLU it sure is a beauty.
Too bad we don't have Air National Guard or Reserves in our country.
Sory for this off-topic but it was stronger than me...:\

B737NG
19th Sep 2004, 17:45
Yes know for fact two similar cases where expirienced people
where replaced with less expirienced. That is also a way to say
that the postholder of a company cannot do what he wants to
do or what is needed to do. The "political" atmosphere is some
times asking for such moves. That also gives the young and
eager ones a chance until the next day sombody else comes.
If you do not like there move somewhere else... the Grass can
be greener on the other side.

NG

locust
20th Sep 2004, 14:38
Block 52,
check the background of the people who are "running" the company and you will have your awnsers to many questions, if you dont drop dead from laughing..the least you can do.:ok: