PDA

View Full Version : Angel City Flyers Internship

scameron77
15th Sep 2004, 11:00
Dear All,

I have been speaking to Enstone Flying Club regarding this scheme, seems a really good deal, (you'll be able to check out an earlier post by stewpot007 for more info). However I found out about it a week after the deadline for applications closed, I still sent through my CV in the hope that something may surface.

I have since found out that the place was offered to two people based upon the interview and backgrounds subject to them getting the required finance sorted out etc. When I phoned Enstone the other day to enquire if anyone had fallen through I was advised that both had but I was in the picture as was one other who was said to be 'very keen'.

Basically I'm just looking to find out if any of the two people that were offered the place initially use PPRUNE and can advise me either via this thread or by a Private Message why they didn't sign on the dotted line so to speak.

I just want to know exactly where I stand before shelling out 30,000 pounds.

Tahnks in advance

Stephen

scameron77
18th Sep 2004, 12:41
I've managed to find Stewpots post, lets see if it stimulates any interest:

http://www.pprune.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=140548&highlight=enstone

scameron77
20th Sep 2004, 14:32
Ladies and Gents,

After speaking with Enstone this morning I have found that both positions are up for grabs again. Apparently the two selected in the first instance had problems getting the required finance together.

I'll post the entire payment schedule and breakdown of the course they are offering when I get it from them by email. If anyone is interested please let me know and I'll pass you details on when I go for interview on Wednesday morning.