PDA

View Full Version : Muscat and GF

reverserunlocked
14th Sep 2004, 23:47
Guys

I've booked a trip to Muscat on the 4th October, travelling with GF on the morning (11AM) service from LHR which stops. Could someone tell me where? I guess it's AUH or BAH.

Also, I'm considering booking the Chedi Hotel, Muscat over the Al Bustan Palace. Prices are similar for both. Anyone have any recommendations?

RU

Eddie_699
14th Oct 2004, 09:50
I'm from Muscat and I used to work for Al Bustan Palace Hotel But don't compare Al Bustan to The Chedi.....

I Don't know if you are in Muscat when you are receiving my message, But you can e-mail me if you want [email protected]

Al Bustan is one of the best hotels around the world with one mile beautiful private beach and some of the best restaurants in the Arabia....

E-mail me if you need any help in Oman....

Eddie

reverserunlocked
14th Oct 2004, 14:14
Hi Eddie

Just come back from Muscat and loved it! You've a beautiful homeland. I decided to stay at the Chedi and don't regret it, it's a stunning hotel. We did pop in to see the Al Bustan but I didn't think the rooms were up to the Chedi's! I'd like to stay there sometime though, so thanks for your reply and advice. :ok:

RU

Eddie_699
16th Oct 2004, 07:28
You most welcome at any time, Oman is a beautiful state specially the interiorand it's very calm country compare to other countries in Arabia or the MiddleEast, Any way you got my e-mail just shout at me when you have any plans to go to Oman.

Chedi is a good hotel and I like their restaurant but still love
Al Bustan Palace Hotel .....

Cheers...

Eddie