PDA

View Full Version : Posting MPG file

lonkmu
14th Sep 2004, 20:46
I have a video clip of an ejection that I would like to post. Its an mpg file.

Does anyone know how to do this?

My apologies for the ignorance but have tried searching and also looked at the FAQ's with no joy

Kind Regards
L

sywell-flyer
14th Sep 2004, 21:16
I don't think you can post the actual file itself on these forums. What people tend to do is to put their files onto their own servers or to put them onto a public site such as Yahoo briefcase (I think) and put a link into your message that points to where you have put the file. I think you may have to pay to share your file on Yahoo but there are other places around that will let you do so.

Cheers,

Sywell-Flyer

BOAC
15th Sep 2004, 11:01
sf is correct. Access to the pprune server is restricted so you cannot upload to that. There was a link on 'computers' a while back to 'photobucket' where you can upload jpg for free - I'm not sure if that covers mpeg also but google might help find a site?

Had a quick 'google' and most of the options are 'commercial'. One option for you is to find a friend (or fellow ppruner) with a web site who will let you upload there. I'm moving this to the computer forum where you may find such.

Naples Air Center, Inc.
15th Sep 2004, 13:31
lonkmu,

If you have any webspace provided to you as part of your Internet Access Plan from you ISP, you could upload it there and then link it to the forums using the "http://" button.

Take Care,

Richard