PDA

View Full Version : Where did East-West Loco's thread about . go?

Kaptin M
12th Sep 2004, 12:25
EWL had posted a slightly controversial thread about ., and it seems that it has been removed :\
Was it the CIA, the FBI, or those :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Woomeri again :\
I smell a conspiracy!!!:cool:

I dare you to post it again, EWL - just goes to show (by the number of hits it received in its short life) that SOME people will read ANYTHING - and others will reply to it :} ...won't they Buster ;)

Woomera
12th Sep 2004, 22:43
Kaptin. What are you on about? :confused: :confused:

Have you considered that EWL may have deleted the thread himself?

I will email EWL and see whether he can explain.

Woomera

Buster Hyman
13th Sep 2004, 02:33
Err...I think EWL just followed our advice Kaptin. :8

But if it's controversy you want....89! What was that all about? Storm in a tea cup me thinks! There you go.....

Woomera
13th Sep 2004, 03:23
EWL advises he accidentally deleted the post or thread.

And ..... don't bother taking Buster's advice! :mad:

Kaptin, your Private Message mail box is full!

Woomera

Buster Hyman
13th Sep 2004, 12:06
:EBuster's a naughty boy!

Eastwest Loco
13th Sep 2004, 12:45
We know don't we Buster!!! :p

Kaptin M
13th Sep 2004, 13:43
I think EWL is telling you WHOPPERS. Big W, if he said he "accidentally deleted it"! (PM's cleaned out too, thanks.)

No there was a lot more to EWL's post than he's letting on (and I'm not sure that you're not covering for him, W :} )

Wanna spill yer guts, EWL - no-one before has fully explained the story behind . on a public forum. :eek:

Woomera
13th Sep 2004, 22:56
Kaptin. I didn't see the thread and have no idea what it was about. But if it was anything like the amusing (and usually obscene...) emails EWL sends me, I can understand why he removed it before a Woomeri found it! :E

Woomera

Buster Hyman
14th Sep 2004, 03:57
I must admit, I thought that the link that the thread . provided, was one that the Pprune software would've sent up all sorts of warnings at Big W HQ!

Eastwest Loco
14th Sep 2004, 10:02
Kaptin M

I would spill my guts - BUT I am waiting to see if 60 minutes will offer more than Today Tonight for the rights to .

Interesting battle and cold be very profitable.

Best

EWL

Buster Hyman
14th Sep 2004, 12:27
They'll pay a fortune for that photo of **** ******** and **** ***** in the ******!!!:eek:

Edit: It seems that software I mentioned is working again!:(

Kaptin M
14th Sep 2004, 13:47
I had suspected as much, and I really wondered why Woomera had seen fit to intervene on such an inproportionate number of occasions - but it's becoming INCREASINGLY clearer!!!

Buster I know that YOU know that it was **** ******* in EWL's post, so WHY should it be such a big secret?

[Edit: I should have known better than to post that name! But come on Woomera...]

You should have known better Kaptin M.
W

Eastwest Loco
15th Sep 2004, 10:33
Kaptin M - you know as well as I do that the girls were paid market rates, and the 2 ducks refused to press charges even after they presented their bills.

The goat is an unknown,but should be sorted shortly.

EWL

Dexter
16th Sep 2004, 12:25
youse are got me wunderin but i think I no who one of the ducks is becaus of the aksterisks an the .

like the last one said, the 2 ducks new about it to.
still tryin to figger whoo the goat is thow
I recon the . is the best tellertail thow.]

Buster Hyman
16th Sep 2004, 12:36
Dexter, you don't happen to know Greg Evans do you? For the record, I think you've figured out one of the "ducks", but the code will probably stay until big W is happy with the court proceedings & what gets handed down!:uhoh:

Oz Ocker
16th Sep 2004, 13:26
Dick Smiths involved in this aint 'e.

Be seein youse round.