PDA

View Full Version : Air Wales to return to LPL

cwllpl
11th Sep 2004, 03:55
I've heard that Air Wales are going to start flights back into LPL, with possably a LPL to Scotland route. aswell as CWL

Hopefully they will pull it off this time, little bit more advertising to last longer than 5 weeks, which is all the could manage on their last attempt.

Terror_is_firmer
11th Sep 2004, 08:50
Are they going to advertise the route this time???

Scarlet Smaug
11th Sep 2004, 14:06
Interesting times..... and some interesting Qs for you all---

Air Wales seems to have gotten a lot slicker since Xmas..... is someone finally properly in charge? New website, new magazine onboard......

Why is a fellow PPRUNER hiding his light under a (large) bushell, now that he has moved on to new pastures?

Does the chairman like adverts now? Or is someone twisting his arms? We have even noticed some half decent adverts, only at Cardiff Apt tho... so far? More to come we hope?

Hope someone is able to fully answer our questions... no-one internally seems to know what is going on right now.

SS

The Flying Lip
12th Sep 2004, 14:45
Are you going to make a "hobbit" of posting on here, SS? :D

Couldn't resist that one...

TFL

Caslance
12th Sep 2004, 15:49
So long as it doesn't "drag on".....

Sorry, I couldn't resist that one, either. :ok:

Scarlet Smaug
13th Sep 2004, 21:32
OK, enough of the funnies - and yes, I am a Tolkein fiend!

But back to the original questions...

We all would like to know who is in charge of Air Wales now.

Since the PPRUNER I mentioned earlier left, (why doesn't he post on this thread, what is he ashamed off???? he was the best thing to hit us in quite a while) we have just started to drift again. Some Things have got better. These new routes look good. SOme of the "rotten apples" have gone from the barrel. Some are back(!) BUT WHO IS IN CHARGE?

Who are the CAA postholders?

Is anyone at the controls? It would be major league tragic if such good staff as AW has in ops and crewing are left to whither.

SS :uhoh:

Dragon Leader
13th Sep 2004, 22:34
Scarlet Smaug,

your comments are neither meaningful or constructive....

perhaps you would care to consider the livelihoods of your colleagues in future.

we know who you are ;)

Your Beloved Leader :suspect:

Scarlet Smaug
13th Sep 2004, 22:55
Dragon Leader

I don't know who you are but you claim to be a colleague. if you know the answers, please pm me.

I don't think it is unconstrctive to ask for information that i do not know but someone out there might. No one i talk to inside knows the answer. Do you?

I don't see how asking who is running the show affects our livelihoods.

I have had a pm from the PPRUNER i mentioned in my posts. He has thanked me for my comments, and asked that he is not mentioned again. So I shant.

But i would still like the questions answered.

SS

Friio4
24th Sep 2004, 16:20
I notice from the Air Wales website you can book Liverpool to Aberdeen, Cardiff and Plymouth from November 2004. Haven't seen/heard any official announcement though.