PDA

View Full Version : A Question For Dragonair's Pilots

A320CAPT
9th Sep 2004, 17:15
Hi to all from Dragonair!
Heard your company is doing fine and going to need more pilots for the Airbus fleet... Is that true?? And what is the situation?
Thanks

bound_for_dubai
14th Sep 2004, 22:15
I hear dragonair is constantly hiring, cadets (nationals) and expats with lots of jet time and around 4000TT. They are expanding with several aircraft orders. 6 Airbus A330-300's & 4 Boeing B747-400F Freighters. So there is movement going on. I hear the pay is very good and the upgrade to captain is very quick. Overall it seems to be a good progressive company to work for. Sorry I don't have details but thats what majority of pilots coming back from Asia are telling me.

Good Luck!

Flex33
18th Sep 2004, 15:51
Would someone be kind enough to tell us the average annual hours of pilots with DragonAir? Is the rolling 365 limited to 900hrs in Hong Kong? Thanks.

flexi_time
30th Sep 2004, 22:50
How do I get on?
I sent a resume three weeks ago and heard nothing
I have 5000 hours and currently fly Captain on the EMB-145 Regional jet.
Does it matter that I was turned down by CX at the Second interview about a year ago?
Thanks for any info.

dragon501
1st Oct 2004, 06:50
Hello all,

Three weeks and heard nothing eh..... Took me months if not a year to hear anything. There are loads and loads of people applying (unlike what some punters will try to make you believe) so just keep on trying!!

Good luck

DEOne
1st Oct 2004, 07:34
Getting into KA can take anything up to about 3 years. I know. Look HERE (http://www.pprune.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=140445) for more info...

flexi_time
1st Oct 2004, 16:42
Well, how about at least having them send me an application form?
In the past they only responded with a no thank you letter.
But now with way more hours under my belt are they pretty quick about maling you an app form?
Cheers.

Dani
6th Oct 2004, 21:37
Have applied a few months ago, received a letter that I am on a waiting list. Now offered an interview in London beginning November. Have no friends in Dragon, have thousands of prop time and a type rating A320 with a few hours.