PDA

View Full Version : 15% Increase at Qatar Airways

waitec
8th Sep 2004, 16:00
Can somebody kindly confirm that QR has or about to give a 15% increase in pay to its pilots?

Golden Parrot
8th Sep 2004, 21:11
I would be more inclined to believe in a 15% pay cut.

Seriously though, sadly we have not had, nor have I heard we will have, any kind of pay increase. There's always the hope...

hostler
9th Sep 2004, 07:43

waitec
10th Sep 2004, 16:37
I heard it from new recruits (like myself) who will be in my course. That's why I asked for any confirmation.

Hajj Man
11th Sep 2004, 08:28
Waitec,

All kind of things are told to you in the interview and promises made about " QUICK UPGRADE' pay and benifits getting better, "BUILDING A QATAR HOUSING COMPLEX FOR PILOTS" etc etc etc...........

Nothing as yet as far as I know.

There is a complex being built with 56 units ( not sure if this figure is correct) for the pilots ( not sure if this is correct also) it has the name of Baker complex ( not sure if name is correct) and that is not enough for the few 100 pilots at QR. So who will get in the complex?...............Lotto, Being a good pilot, smooth landing count, on time performance, Friendship with higher manergers, Stripes on the shoulders, Emp number????????????????????

Who knows? Infact there is not much know about anything in QR and most people you go t work with now have seen a new memo on this and not seen the memo on that, Cabin crew get memos that effect the cockpit crew but the cockpit crew don't know about it and visa versa.

A real piece meal job these days with what,who,when,wher and why............comunication and publications are not a strong point here at QR.

HM:ok:

knotaloud
13th Sep 2004, 04:14
How about 15% more respect, just as a start?

skygod
16th Sep 2004, 18:13
basic- 16000
housing 6300
per hour 100 avg 70 hrs
trans 650
prov fund 10% basic
75 % school tuition up to 3 kids
health insur 100 % and family
overtime 800/hr
8 days off a month
45days of a month

hi guys i just applied, and got the usual letter confirming the recival of my details...anyone know what to do next. do i call them or just wait ...im actually pretty desprate to get this job...waitec maybe u can help pls..i jot the details above from a pilot in RJ...not to sure if it correct...cheers guys

Safari Goat
17th Sep 2004, 04:51
SkyGod,

45 days of a month???

did you mean OFF a YEAR?

I think they only get 42 days a year, use to be 45.

What do you mean here?

Are you quoteing F/O, Capt or F/A pay?

Sorry
i had to ask

bound_for_dubai
17th Sep 2004, 12:45
:pCabin crew get memos that effect the cockpit crew but the cockpit crew don't know about it and visa versa.

Maybe they do that so the cabin crew and flight crew will interact more