PDA

View Full Version : CTC timeframe

SMF
7th Sep 2004, 21:16
Does someone out there know how long it takes from you apply to the CTC scheme, till you get a reply, and what is the timeframe for the various stages? Is it done in one month or four?

monkeyboy
7th Sep 2004, 22:10
SMF, let's just clarify one thing before this thread descends - pardon the pun - into a mixture of CTC Ab Initio and CTC ATP Scheme discussions. Are you referring to the sponsorship scheme for zero houred cadets?

Fred4000
8th Sep 2004, 08:25
SMF, you can't keep starting a new thread for every question you have about the cadet scheme.

There is a massive thread with everything you could possiblly want to know about it....

here (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=76120)

Happy reading

SMF
8th Sep 2004, 14:51
I am referring to the sponsorship for zero hour cadets.

Guess I`ll read the previous threads, maybe I`ll find the info I need ;)

me0u0211
8th Sep 2004, 18:12
CTC Cadet Scheme timescales:

It is about a week after the initial application that they notify you if you have passed that stage (stage 1a) or not.

If successful, you then get a further application (stage 1b) to complete and return. A few days after they receive it they will let you know if you have been succesful.

If so, you book a date to do the stage 2 assessments at their training centre. These seem to be on every tuesday.

Within 48 hours you are told if you have made it to stage 3.

Stage 3 is then typically a couple weeks after stage 2 and stage 4 another couple after that. Although at the moment i think it will take 3/4 weeks from stage 2 to stage 3.

So as far as i am aware it could probably be done in 5/6 weeks, but longer if you wish to stretch it out.

good luck! :ok:

SMF
8th Sep 2004, 20:19
Thanks, just the answer I was looking for:)