PDA

View Full Version : IR passed!

Baron buzz
3rd Sep 2004, 15:14
Just a quick message from me: I passed my Multi IR first time a couple of days ago! I've had some time to calm down and think about it now though! I am so relieved and happy that all the hard work it involved has paid off!

I would like to thank all the staff at Professional Air Training, at Bournemouth. Everyone there has always done their very best to help out throughout the course, and the school has an extremely professional yet very freindly atmosphere. I can also safely say there isnt an instructor there who i wouldnt feel completely happy flying with.

I have nothing to gain from this message and i dont work there, before anyone jumps on me! I just wanted to extend my thanks to everyone there, especially my instructor who continued to drum in certain NDB and EFATO procedures that no doubt got me through on the day!

If anyone needs information/recommendations for PAT then just ask.

carbonfibre
3rd Sep 2004, 15:58
Baron Buzz

I couldnt agree more with you, i passed first time with PAT only a few months ago too. Flew with all the instructors during my training and all had something constructive and informative rather than destructive to offer.

Mind you i have to say that Bruno was a little unsteady on the approach, it was hard for him to fly while he was pinching the sandwiches

south coast
4th Sep 2004, 09:09
i would completely agree with the previous comments.

i did some 'as required training' there for both i/r and cpl and my instructor who liked dressing up in leathers was excellent.

and even the cfi who on my cpl 170 got me lost and tried to make me find a village that didnt exist was cool!

not a bad word to say about the school and i will return there for renewals until i have a proper job.

ggpmw
4th Sep 2004, 19:21
I know its been said before... but since Ive been hanging around PAT for a few weeks since my passing my IR first time... It seems only right to comment.
Whilst I only flew with one instructor, save my Prog check and 170A, standards between all of them are of the highest quality.. OPS staff included... no problem was too small, help available whenever it was needed.

Thanks again guys....

PS.. Next time the Caravan WILL burn :)

Wee Weasley Welshman
4th Sep 2004, 23:33
Sounds like nothings changed since I was there in 1999 then.

And sooo much cheaper than certain schools one often hears mentioned...

Cheers