PDA

View Full Version : Channel Express/Jet 2

Edward Striker
2nd Sep 2004, 15:40
Dear All,

I have an interview coming up with Channex.
Having done the normal research into the company I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight into personal profiles they like.

I know people have posted on this before, times do change and if anyone has any useful info on qu's on interview, are u allowed a calculator for the tests, and what if anything a candidate would find useful to know........... I would be forever on ur debt

Ted

itchy kitchin
2nd Sep 2004, 15:58
send me a private message and lets talk.

air hog
2nd Sep 2004, 17:43
Guys, good effort on the interviews. Filled in the application a few weeks ago and have been told it is being processed!

I'm sure we would all like to know what sort of experience you both have?

Sorry but I can't help with input on the tests/process, best of luck.

Cheers

PENNINE BOY
2nd Sep 2004, 19:43
HAVE CHEQUE BOOK AT INTERVIEW GET JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet another airline going down the pay as you go get job!!!!

Good Luck with the Interview :p

flystudent
2nd Sep 2004, 21:35
Debate here no doubt !!

What difference does it make ? just be yourself.
I am told that at selection one of the key things they (not specific to channel/jet2) look for is people "role playing" to trying to fit in or have a character that just isn't them. i.e. being false. I have seen it several times and it really shows. Just my personal thoughts be yourself.

Good luck anyway :ok:

FS

Roidelstein
3rd Sep 2004, 08:54
Itchy Kitchin, why do it via PM, maybe other people want the info as well?

As I remember it (only a couple of months back) there was:

Maths test : Multi-choice, interpreting statistics, graphs etc and doing calculations from the statistics - calculator was supplied.

Verbal test : Multi-choice, reading paragraphs / articles and answering questions about them (sorry, can't remember the exact sort of question - I think about conclusions etc).

Psychometric test : The usual.

Interview : 2 to 1, general chat, non-technical, questions on background, training, aspirations, why channex, how do you feel about having to buy a type-rating from us, what are you like to work with, personality/CRM questions, etc.

2 weeks(ish) later if successful invited to the 737 sim.

Hope this helps, good luck

HOCHWALDSPRUDEL
4th Sep 2004, 09:29
Hi guys!

I might get an interview as well at Channex.

Would be very happy to get some interview information.

I have no 737TR!

Greetings