PDA

View Full Version : Global Spirit to MAN

Findo
2nd Sep 2004, 08:38
Not an airline I have heard of or is a very flattering description of an established airline ?

Islamabad (http://www.pakistanlink.com/headlines/Sept04/01/06.html)

Scottie Dog
18th Dec 2004, 06:55
Findo

This airline name has again raising it's head, if rumours on a certain web is to be believed.

Anyone else heard anything?

eggc
18th Dec 2004, 10:17
another article...

Global Spirit (http://pakobserver.net/200409/09/view/?page=4&id=2)

flystarboy
18th Dec 2004, 21:31
Mmmm wonder if they are working in conjunction with Astraeus based out of LGW?

Hamrah
18th Dec 2004, 22:24
While we assisted in the initial application for traffic rights, back in the Summer, we have no plans to be involved in this project.

H

Yak97
1st Feb 2005, 18:39
Rumour is that Astraeus have been awarded the traffic rights to operate to Pakistan from MAN with Global Spirit (lots of burning of midnight oil by British Embassy).

So when are the 74's arriving then?

Hamrah
2nd Feb 2005, 14:34
At the risk of repeating myself.....

While we assisted in the initial application for traffic rights, back in the Summer, we have no plans to be involved in this project.

DDF
2nd Feb 2005, 15:59
Hamrah
Your post was not clear as to who you were referring to..

“While we assisted in the initial application for traffic rights, back in the Summer, we have no plans to be involved in this project.”

Pprune seems to moderated by Astraeus and is happy to allow other airlines to be slated until the point of bankruptcy. But dare anybody say anything bad about Astraeus and the mod`s are strait in to ban/delete posts…

Hamrah
2nd Feb 2005, 16:10
DDF,

I have no idea what you're talking about. I was just clarifying the situation regarding Astraeus and Global Spirit Airlines.

H

Yak97
2nd Feb 2005, 16:28
So where's the thread gone that was running under the title "Astraeus B747" on Rumours and News?

OK so I've just noticed it's appeared on this page but there's no "moved" link on Rumours and News?

Scottie Dog
2nd Feb 2005, 17:29
I would have thought that Hamrah's reply could only have refered to Global Spirit - as that is the subject of the thread and it does not appear to have been hijacked onto any other topic.

Scottie Dog