PDA

View Full Version : Flight School

Kush Agarwal
1st Sep 2004, 08:51
Hi all,
Am a student pilot from India and want to come to US for my flight training. I have been looking at three schools lately,

1)Phoenix East Aviation, Daytona Beach, Florida, www.pea.com
2)Delta Qualiflight, Arlington, Texas, www.deltaqualiflight.com
3)ProAircraft, Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, www.pro-aircraft.com

Can any body suggest me which school to choose out of these three, or can somebody suggest any other
school for training. Cost is also a factor for me and hence, an economical package would be welcome.

Waiting for as many views as possible,
Kush Agarwal.

MystiCKal
1st Sep 2004, 11:06
going to PEA myself... but i dunno... it's really up to you where you want to go. I've heard many sides to PEA, both positive and negative. The thing is, there is no perfect flight school out there. All of them which have ups but also downs in regards to the flight training process. USA is full of flight schools.. Do some research, search the forums, and make contacts with current/past students at the schools you're looking into. At least that's what I did... Hope it helps. Good luck with whatever you choose to do ;)

Oh, if you're got the cash and credit.. Flight Safety Academy is a good choice or so I have heard :)

tallboyslim
1st Sep 2004, 13:42
hiya there

plz check your PM

cheers

mike halls
1st Sep 2004, 19:49
Hi PPruner's

we have all said it before look at all your
options before you pay any money to
any school.

kush check your PM'S.

SAFE FLYING ALL

MIKE

birdlady
1st Sep 2004, 20:30
Hi

A little piece of advice and Im sure its been said on numerous occasions.
DO NOT PAY IN ADVANCE UNLESS THEY HAVE A SYSTEM WHEREBY IF THE SCHOOL GOES DOWN THEY CAN GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK.
Naples Air Centre in Florida is also supposed to be good otherwise try South Africa for PPL and hourbuilding.

bl:ok: :ok: :ok:

YYZ
6th Sep 2004, 14:41
Sorry to jump on the thread but

mike halls Your PM box is full and will not accept any new mail:(

YYZ