PDA

View Full Version : Trade dates for second cx interview?

grind king
31st Aug 2004, 21:10
Greetings All,

I have a date for a second cx interview on Nov 18-19 but may not be able to attend due to personal reasons. If anyone with a second interview before Nov would like to switch this would help me and my family and hopefully yourself out alot.
THNX

dhoonk
1st Sep 2004, 18:03
Grind King,

Even if you could find someone to trade interview spots with you, I would be really surprised if Recruitment would be agreeable to such an arrangement.

If you are not able to make your interview date, I would let Recruitment know right away and, from past experience, they will give you the next available date. If you tell them you can't make it too near the interview, the next available date will be even further down the line. And since starting date is in chronological sequence with final interview date, you will be doing yourself a disfavour.

Good luck.

grind king
1st Sep 2004, 20:25
Thanks for the advice. I see your point. The problem being is that I have just been offered a new job which I have accepted. With training to start in early Nov for aprox 5 months with some breaks in between. I'm not sure of the schedule as of yet so I'm not able to tell CX when i'd be available for a second interview. I would be willing to resign from my new position to join CX, but as I have been on furlough for some time now one must still put food on the table. (Bird in the hand is better than two in the bush.) any other advice is much appreciated.
THNX

kavu
1st Sep 2004, 22:42
Let them know. Might be able to put you on the second interviews that are happening around 27/28 October instead of 17/18 Nov.

See you there

Kavu