PDA

View Full Version : MYT Summer 05 LBA

AlanSinfield
30th Aug 2004, 07:58
As we all know MYT are pulling the LBA base for Summer 05, but it has been indicated in the press that customers will not be affected.

Does this mean that someone like SPANAIR will be providing the whole program via a based aircraft (Like MME this Summer), or will the flight times be altered to allow Foreign Based flights to be utilized.

Has anyone any knowledge of what will Happen. I ask because I am due to fly on a MYT flight to Fuertoventura next Summer

Cheers

TenAndie
30th Aug 2004, 11:34
yes they are gonna be using another airline. will probably spanair. think they are also gonna be doing some W's from Manchester.

AlanSinfield
30th Aug 2004, 12:15
Thanks

Do you know if the Spanair (or other) is going to be based at LBA.

BEST L/CONTROLLER
1st Sep 2004, 23:48
If my information from the airline is correct which it's only a proposal, Britannia are planning on basing 2 a/c at LBA for Summer 2005 1 for Thomson FLTS and the other for Airtours FLTS,

I do hope this is the case but I'm sure the Airlines are looking at bigger and better deals to sort it.

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ok:

AlanSinfield
2nd Sep 2004, 15:53
Cheers

Very Interesting this. I am intrigued that the MYT GRAN CANARIA flight has been removed from the schedule on the LBIA Website and they have confirmed it to be the case.

However MYT are still selling it

I guess we shall find out one day!

HOODED
2nd Sep 2004, 19:51
Most likley they are still selling it as the MAN ac isn't full yet! Me a cynic never!:D

Tommyinyork
3rd Sep 2004, 18:11
So whats the timetable for LBA this winter, what will be doing the Tenerife route, and as for next summer i have heard that Spanair will probs be basing an A320 at LBA.

LBA
3rd Sep 2004, 18:15
Guess whos back, back again ;)

The timetable has been posted a few times, cant remember it exactly.

Tommyinyork
3rd Sep 2004, 18:18
Well i know BY are operating 4 flights, however im unsure if MYT flights are being subchartered or their just doing MAN-TFS-LBA-TFS-MAN?