PDA

View Full Version : B757 to B767 difference type course

chilkoot
29th Aug 2004, 05:30
Does anybody know if someone in Canada gives a difference type course between the B757 and B767, and how long it is and for how much? Maybe even outside Canada?

Thanks

Victor Lemmi
12th Sep 2004, 00:07
Dear Sir ,
my name is Victor Lemmi and I work as FO B767 for Varig Airlines.
Next Sunday I will attend 2 day course about the differences B767/757 in Rio de Janeiro (Varig Flight training center).
If you need any info I will be glad to search for you.
Regards
Victor

Tako Yaki
12th Sep 2004, 10:44
Assuming its an Engineering course you are referring to, (its going back a few years and it was on the UK licensing system) but I had to attend a full B767 level 3 after I had done the B757 level 3, there were a few years in between, but it held for all Engineers doing both types.

Not sure what Transport Canada require, but I would assume they would need a full level 3 on the airframe and engine rather than just a diffs course.

WJman
13th Sep 2004, 11:00
Glen Harris of Harris Aviation consulting offers this course. Last time I saw him he said if you got 10 people together he could do it for $1000cdn each. With ZOOM amd Harmony both getting 767's (or already having them) he may soon be teaching one of these. There is also an instructor out of YVR that teaches the diif course as well, I'll see if I can get his name.