PDA

View Full Version : EK Question?

737-700pilot
27th Aug 2004, 02:51
Can anybody tell me if you get the BIG NO letter from EK after the interview, can you ever be condidered again for a second chance with EK in the future. And has anybody ever been hired the second time around?

skyslave
27th Aug 2004, 09:07
As a rule, the answer is NO. Emirates will not re-invite you for an interview if you have failed. However, if you have someone on the inside that can pull strings with the recruitment side, then yes you can get a second chance. I know of one guy who was on my course who failed his interview the year before, and made it in the second time. He knew however someone very high on the recruitment team who pushed for him.
Hope this helps

BigGeordie
27th Aug 2004, 11:35
Skyslave is right, as a rule you won't be reconsidered as Emirates have always had enough applicants not to need to look at anybody twice. However, times and policies do change and it can't do any harm to reapply. It would also probably depend on how badly you failed the first time.

privatejet
28th Aug 2004, 11:34
what does that mean chaps

we had a couple of pilots that we where extremly happpppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to get rid off with zero C R M skills
guess who employed them EMIRATES
i supposed they always employ the best of the best

chaps wake up,you want to get in find someone to get you in dont listen to all the grab they selling you about EK and
if they have turn you down dont give them the pleasure of reaplying again
after i saw who they employ you must be mad to join them

good luck to all

4HolerPoler
28th Aug 2004, 15:55
Four posts PJ & all gloom & doom and indicative of a rather large chip on the shoulder. A Cypriot who didn't make the grade but has found a niche in Blighty perhaps?

4HP