PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Wagtendonk

gadgetguru
27th Aug 2004, 02:42
any chance somebody can put me in contact with Mr Walter J. Wagtendonk
author of "Principles of Helicopter Flight"

I am seeking his permission to use his text as a reference for any animations that i produce initially(as they will be based on his explanations) without offending the owner of the content. :ouch:

if possible can somebody pass on my email to him: [email protected]
i would be much appreciated. :O

gadgetguru
27th Aug 2004, 04:15
Nevermind :O
he has found me

many thanks to staff at Helicopters NZ for passing on my details
(& they say you can't judge a book by it's cover) :}

wishtobflying
27th Aug 2004, 04:23
A quick word of advice - if you want to minimise the amount of spam email you get, never never never use your email address in an open forum like this.

The same sort of programs that search engines use to "index" web sites are used by spammers to harvest email addresses from web pages.

I have been using the same email address at home for over five years and only in the last year has the spam gone from one a month to about one a week.

Another word of advice - never reply to them, and never take up their offer to "remove" yourself from their mailing list. Doing either of these two things confirms that your email address is valid and monitored, and GUARANTEES you will receive more spam.

Sorry to hijack the thread like this, moderators feel free to suggest a different way to raise this, but I just thought it would be a good time to bring it up as I have also seen a couple of other threads where our esteemed PPRuNe'rs have exposed themselves to receiving spam.

Cheers,

wishtobflying.