PDA

View Full Version : (cadet) Management interview late August

h01593420
26th Aug 2004, 14:57
Dude

anyone gone thru 2nd stage? (23-27 August)
how did you feel?

mine:
numeracy was tough, (didnt finish) 10q left
group + flight plan sucked
wast asked much about tech,

I learnt that FGrad will start soon....so did anyone receive call for management interview as well as medical?

Cheers dudes

fwong007
26th Aug 2004, 16:11
I have my 2nd stage on Sep 1st.... hope I do ok on it... any tips???

tony_hk
27th Aug 2004, 08:31
Hi Fwong,

I have just finished my 2nd in and I can share a few words.

Panel Interview:
Technical Interview (& test): thoroughly understand the contents in the booklet. There will be nothing tricky.
General Interview (& personality test): be yourself (the interviewers are smart, they can find out if you pretend as someone else). Let them know more about you, don¡¦t be defensive.

Group exercise:
Concentrate (I concentrated so much that nearly forgot it was a selection activity)!

Flight plan exercise:
The most interesting exercise I had ever taken. ENJOY!

Don¡¦t stress yourself too much. Work in your own style. You will be selected if you are suitable. GOOD LUCK : )

fwong007
27th Aug 2004, 09:41
thx Tony... it's good to know that there won't be anything tricky for the tech test, lol...

Btw, for the flight plan exercise, how "accurate" do you really have to be??? I heard rumors that they don't expect much out of your plan but some suggested otherwise...

tony_hk
27th Aug 2004, 14:54
In my PERSONAL view, accuracy is very important for being a pilot, so try to be as accuate as you can in the flight plan exercise.

But pls don't be stressed. I believe you will have no problem in it.
. :ok:

Let us know later.

h01593420
28th Aug 2004, 02:29
I would like to ask if there is anyone with me in the same boat....
Man interview + medical next week! may be we can share some info!

NelsonLee
29th Aug 2004, 02:28
Congrads h01593420!!! I am just right behind you, will be doning my 2nd interview soon. Any tips for the panel interview or group exerices?

Thanks.

BlueEagle
29th Aug 2004, 10:45
OK guys, you have made contact so please now use the Private Message or Email facility, the subjects in question have already been comprehensively covered within this forum, the Search function will help too.

Thanks,

BE. - Moderator.