PDA

View Full Version : Can I Be a Pliot,If.....

gycs
23rd Aug 2004, 14:17
If i study business....
i check the CA...they said if you have a degree even i have not study phy is ok too.
but in fact, is it lower chance to be a pliot than who study science?
Thx^^

Flying Bagel
24th Aug 2004, 00:08
Any degree is acceptable. You can be a veterinarian if you wanted to be. It is not considered to be detrimental to have a non-science degree at all. and it's not even preferred.

pcboy
24th Aug 2004, 05:18
y a science degree is not even preferred?

Koyo
24th Aug 2004, 07:03
Don't know for sure but I assume they think a science degree must mean good in math. However, if you study hardcore math and physic it will help you understand the stuff better.

Hydrolix
24th Aug 2004, 09:16
GYCS

Maybe you should have studied English, I couldn't understand a single word of your post.

Guru
24th Aug 2004, 18:03
Although a little bit cruel, Hydrolix's is actually a very good point. Interestingly, Recruitment cares more about candidates' grasp of the English language than any other subject!

By the way, there IS a trained vet amongst us.

smallwing
26th Aug 2004, 23:53
and high school grads and phds...so education background is quite vast.

K3nnyboy
28th Aug 2004, 12:22
well just to let u know Mr. GYCs, I am only 19 yrs old turning 20 this yr. For a guy like myself who just rolled out from High School with no flying experience at all, Cathay still gave me a chance for an interview, even tho i didn't make it through. The thing is, I don't see any harm in trying to apply at least. May be you'll hit the jackpot!!!
Be cool man!!

Ken

joyrider
28th Aug 2004, 12:42
u knead a digree?