PDA

View Full Version : "Handling The Big Jets": D.P. Davies

Prince of Dzun
22nd Aug 2004, 10:10
Memberi Tabek Taulan Taulan:

I happen to have a spare copy of "Handling the Big Jets" by D.P. Davies (2nd Edition) and I would like to pass it on to a cadet, second officer or junior first officer employed by either Singapore Airlines or Malaysian Airlines. If you would like to have this book please send me a private message with nothing more than your name, rank, fleet and airline and I will post it to you c/o your Flight Operations Department. (Don't send any private address). If more than one then I will put the names in a hat and draw one out a week from now. There will be no costs, it is a hadiah (gift).
Selamat Jalan

Prince of Dzun

thegypsy
23rd Aug 2004, 15:47
Handling the Big Jets

Reminds me of a story of an acquaintance on a B757 who went for an interview for a 737 job with British Midland and was asked had he read" Handling the Big Jets? "

His reply was Yes I have. Why? Are you getting some??

Needless to say he was not offered a position there!

Snowyman
23rd Aug 2004, 17:54
thegypsy,

Thats a good one
:}

SM

Prince of Dzun
29th Aug 2004, 10:52
The name that was drawn from the hat was F/O M.A. from MAS. I will be sending the book to him by Airmail and sending a note of thanks to all the others that contacted me. Unfortunately I have only one copy and it is interesting to see from the response that the book is still very popular. Salamat Jalan.

Prince of Dzun

Kaptin M
30th Aug 2004, 19:42
:ok: Nice gesture on your part, Prince :ok:

Prince of Dzun
31st Aug 2004, 07:30
bDK:

Please check your private message. Apakah alamat anda?

Kaptain M:

Terema kaseh, jumpa lagi. Apa khabar.
Regards,

Prince of Dzun

Prince of Dzun
1st Sep 2004, 10:31
boeinglover:

Please check your private messages.
Regards,

Prince of Dzun

boeinglover
1st Sep 2004, 14:22