PDA

View Full Version : Caravan Jobs In Europe

haughtney1
19th Aug 2004, 16:21
Hi all, just wondering if any of you out in PPrune land know of any corporate or freight jobs going for the C208. If there is Id be more than interested.

Cheers

H

haughtney1
20th Aug 2004, 12:52
I prpbably should have also asked if anyone knew any operators around europe as well!

pilot dude
20th Aug 2004, 18:22
Maybe not what you are looking for but it is on a C-208 (dated 09-08-2004)

Pilot required for Cessna 208B Grand Caravan
Mainly weekend. Must have 700 hrs I/C and SET rating. Well paid, in good weather plenty of hours!
Please phone Chief Pilot of British Parachute School Ltd on number given below.
http://www.flightinternational.com/fi_jobs2/JobDetail.asp?

I can't copy the link but if you look under flightcrew there is a place you can apply

Good luck pd

policepilot
24th Aug 2004, 16:13
H1
If your Norwegian is up to scratch, try Benair. They have a fleet of Vans. If it's Vans that you must fly, get a FAA licence or SA licence and go contract. Lovely plane to fly.

haughtney1
24th Aug 2004, 16:39
My Norweigan is rubbish.....plus apparently there its coollllllld!....other than that the missus would kill me...as for SA I dunno....all my SA mates live here in the UK for a reason....(Im just sayin)

Cheers for the advice policepilot much appreciated:ok:

H

trexell
24th Aug 2004, 18:59
Hi im a wannabee future pilot for the C208. what made you pick that specific aircraft and what licenses do you hold?

haughtney1
26th Aug 2004, 18:12
Check your PMs Trex

haughtney1
1st Sep 2004, 17:29
Anyone else with any thoughts or suggestions?:rolleyes:

FLEXJET
2nd Sep 2004, 19:25
Here are some Caravans G- registered. I hope it is still valid.

G-WIKY Grand Caravan
Provident Partners Ltd. Kemble.

G-ZOBA Grand Caravan
Centreline Air Charter Ltd. Bristol-Lulsgate.

G-OCIT
Grand Caravan
Fly CI Ltd. Jersey, Channel islands.

G-EELS Grand Caravan
Glass Eels Ltd. Staverton.

G-EORD Grand Caravan
Air Medical Ltd. Kidlington-Oxford.

G-BZAH Grand Caravan
Army Parachute Association, Netheravon.

G-ETHY Caravan 1
Nigel Moore, Belfast-Aldergrove.

Cessna delivered at the beginning of this summer UK's two first Caravan fitted with the new Oasis 6 seats Executive interior.
Nice cabin with leather seats, video screens, and nice wood.

kirstys_little_man
2nd Sep 2004, 19:43
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cessna delivered at the beginning of this summer UK's two first Caravan fitted with the new Oasis 6 seats Executive interior.
Nice cabin with leather seats, video screens, and nice wood.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MG Rover (or whatever they call themselves thesedays, that car manufacturer from the Midlands) operate N208NJ which is based at Coventry with an exec interior, replaces a Cessna 206!!

We have Ford with a couple of Gulfy 5's, a couple of 737's & a few more biz. General Motors with a couple of Gulf 5s, BMW with a Gulf 5 & a 125 & MG have a caravan! :hmm:

KLM

FLEXJET
2nd Sep 2004, 21:00
Does MG sell cars outside UK?

Just kidding...

MG and BMW have this in common: FAA registered A/C.
And MG's Caravan has, no doubt, a nicer livery than the BMW GV...looking like the Kodak GLEX...