PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!! Perpignan

martinhardy
18th Aug 2004, 23:38
HEY,

How is everyone, im really interested to know what other airlines apart from Flybe and Ryanair, fly to Perpignan Airport, France (PGF) either from UK or Europe.

Really helpful if anyone could supply some info on this im anxious to know.

Thanks

LTNman
19th Aug 2004, 05:58
Also Air France and Aeris according to
http://www.skyscanner.net/airports/PGF

saman
19th Aug 2004, 10:47
Strong recommendation that you don't book Aeris - they went bust last autumn! How good is your data source?

Trislander
19th Aug 2004, 21:24
It's just AF, BE and FR.

AF: PGF-CDG
BE: PGF-SOU, PGF-BHX
FR: PGF-STN

I'd go for Flybe.com if I were you.

martinhardy
19th Aug 2004, 21:59
Hi,

Im flying Flybe, but im just looking at options during the winter as Flybe dont fly there during the winter.

GUess its going to have to be:

EMA -> GERONA
LTN -> NIMES
BHX -> BCN
BHX -> TLS

Then Trains i guess.

Im studying out there, so want links to the Midlands, which you dont really have to that region. I'm hoping BMIBABY put it on there summer schedule, with FLYBE returning to the route bck in April.

THanks

MArtin

Trislander
19th Aug 2004, 22:38
Girona's only an hour from PGF by road so would be similar by train I would have thought.

Cheers

Fancy Navigator
20th Aug 2004, 18:44
Hi,
I can confirm, Girona is not too far away, 1 hour 30 minutes to get to Perpignan itself on the train.... You will need to change trains at Portbou....
Trislander, Air France flies to Perpignan from Orly, not Charles de Gaulle....
Aeris went bankrupt or something, unfortunately... It was meant to be a low cost airline.
If you really want to fly with Flybe, I guess flying to Toulouse will do the trick as it is easy to get from Toulouse airport to the station, and then take a train down to Perpignan for peanuts...
Otherwise, the good old Ryanair flight from STN is unbeatable, but you would have to take a train to London...looks like you've got to take a train anyway....
FN :)