View Full Version : Qantas (Adecco NZ Recruiting)

overhere
14th Aug 2004, 04:30
For NZ locals, Adecco advertised for Long Haul QF F/A's in todays NZ Herald.

Left2primary
14th Aug 2004, 06:58
overhere,

Adecco are obviously replacing all those long term AKL crew that have decided to move to greener pastures.

L2P

rescue 1
14th Aug 2004, 21:50
I thought that the contract (Addeco) only ran to the end of September?

I assume that its been renewed in their favour?

overhere
15th Aug 2004, 03:48
L2P - Yes it's been a great time recently in NZ recruitment, with a number of Adecco crew apparently moving onto Air NZ and Emirates. It's not to say that Adecco isn't a fantastic opportunity though for NZ'ers wishing to start a career in the industry.

Rescue1 - The contract hadn't been renewed yet last I heard, clearly though whoever gets the contract would take the current crew with them.

ladyluck
15th Aug 2004, 23:09
Hi
I have been searching high and low for ths ad through the internet (NZ Herald jobs, google...) but it doesn't appear anywhere. Do you have a copied version with the details? It'd be much appreciated or if you rather PM me.

Thanks

overhere
16th Aug 2004, 02:54
Afternoon,

I've copied the Ad from Sat's NZ Herald below.

Adecco's successful establishment of a long haul flight attendant base in Auckland for Qantas is growing. We are now looking for "Spirited" people to join the team as Auckland based long haul cabin crew.

Are you...
-Likable and approachable - people want to be with you and you want to be with people?
-Energetic no matter what time of the day?

And do you...
-Naturally enjoy helping others?
-Always show attention to detail - you want to get the job done right every time?
-If you said "yes thats me" to all of the above then please read on...

Essential Requirements:
-You must be a permanent resident of new Zealand or Australia
-Minimum age of 18 years
-Height between 163cm and 183cm
-Excellent health and fitness
-Good swimmer and able to lift approx 28kg
-Excellent communication skills
-Minimum 2 years fulltime experience in a frontline customer service role
-A current passport allowing access to all Qantas destinations with at least 12 months validdity
-The ability to interact well with people from different cultures
-Food & beverage experience will be a distinct advantage

Walk-in interviews will be held on Tuesday 17th August and Wednesday 18th August between 9am-430pm at:
Adecco Level 9, Qantas House, 191 Queen St Auckland

To be considered, you will be required to bring with you the following original documents: resume, birth certificate and valid passport.

You must be available to attend five weeks training in Sydney commencing beginning of September or October 2004. Successful completion of the initial training is required prior to the commencement of flying duties.

Please do not apply unless you have all of the essential requirements above.