PDA

View Full Version : Where has Jet Blast Gone?????

OneWorld22
6th Aug 2004, 09:18
Sorry for posting this here, but what the hell happened?

Evo
6th Aug 2004, 09:55
JetBlast is 'resting' for a couple of days.

And dont worry about posting here, at least you didn't use R&N ;)

OneWorld22
6th Aug 2004, 09:57
Thanks Evo, spill the beans! Did someone finally go to far?

I'm getting withdrawl symptoms!!!

Capt. J
6th Aug 2004, 09:58
Gone for 48 hours I think. Got the time from the Announcement Danny made.

BOAC
6th Aug 2004, 10:10
OW22 - I can still access it. Danny's notice is still there.

Evo
6th Aug 2004, 10:12
I don't think it was any one thing, just time for a rest. I'm not really sure though (I haven't read it much since the hotel lobby rule gagged Slasher ;) ) but I think there was an annoucement earlier this week.

BOAC - I can't see it :confused:

OneWorld22
6th Aug 2004, 10:15
BOAC,

I can't get into it, I had it bookmarked and it says i'm not authorised to enter.....

Could anyone post the announcement Danny made?

Capt. J
6th Aug 2004, 10:19
Sorry, don't have it anymore. BOAC , can you post it please if you see it? I can't see JB forums anymore.

Cheers

Evo
6th Aug 2004, 10:24
Ah, found my way there. At the top, Danny announced that

Jet Blast will be closed for approximately 48 hours from Friday 6th August 2004. It would be appreciated if all 'residents' of this forum respect the fact that the other forums on PPRuNe are not to be used as temporary repositories for the type of posts that would normally appear here in Jet Blast.

Anyone who feels they are unable to respect the above notice should appreciate that abuse of this request may endanger their PPRuNe health. 48 hours without Jet Blast is not the end of the world and some regulars may appreciate the opportunity to get some sunlight and meet other humans.

Capt. J
6th Aug 2004, 10:27
some regulars may appreciate the opportunity to get some sunlight and meet other humans.

Can someone please explain that part to me? :confused:

Do residents of JB never go out and stay on the computer all day posting on JB :ooh:

BRL
6th Aug 2004, 10:44
When Danny brings it back it should be a blank canvas.

'On your marks, Get set...... GO' !!!!! :cool:

OneWorld22
6th Aug 2004, 11:12
Thanks Evo, 48 hours is nothing, can't wait to see what its going to be like!

Evo
6th Aug 2004, 14:13
Yes, it was back. Yes, it has gone again. And no, I don't know why. ;)

Binoculars
6th Aug 2004, 14:25
It was back for two hours. I suspect this was a trap, and that whoever posted in that two hour window would be banned forthwith as hopeless addicts. I confess I was the first one to post in that window. :{

Rugz
6th Aug 2004, 15:18
Is it due back on Sunday or Monday? Just need to arrange my diary etc... :E

Am kinda intrigued to see what the new and improved JB will look like. Anyway, off to sit in the sun for the weekend :ok:

sprocket
7th Aug 2004, 08:00
It was back for two hours. I suspect this was a trap, and that whoever posted in that two hour window would be banned forthwith as hopeless addicts. I confess I was the first one to post in that window.

Binos: You ATC blokes are all the same, you know it's going to be missing for 48hrs yet you still had to check. :D