PDA

View Full Version : new news???/

suliman747
3rd Aug 2004, 17:33
Hi everybody!

eagle jet ? Does anybody know anything, bad or good new news, about them . I really would appreciate any advice about this issue

james007brown
21st Aug 2004, 19:05
I spoke to the Mr. Stephane Hoinville (President / Flight Operations) who was very helpful. I'm trying to gather info about them to, as interested in doing 737 rating plus 500 hours. Have decided that rating alone is too much of a gamble.

What are you considering doing?

Perhaps we can get a few people together?

Speedbird744
21st Aug 2004, 23:22
Your best bet is to do a search on this as its been discussed to death on here!
Haven't heard good things about that man, don't be fooled by the eaglejet website, the company consists of only a few people. Lots of lawsuits filed against him.

The 737-300 program is located in a dodgy, remote part of Southeast Asia, or the 737NG in MiddleEast/Europe. Thats all they tell you!
They don't tell you which airlines they use or anything. Your money in the thousands is required before you get to know such elementary things!
The only other thing I know is for the 737, he will send you to Astreous for the rating.
You have to wonder what airlines looking to employ you afterwards will think of the idea of "buying" into these schemes. Observing previous threads on this, airline recruiters aren't impressed.
But you should try and get hold of someone currently enrolled with this kind of thing.
I hope someone will come forward and prove me wrong.