PDA

View Full Version : You're traitor,says Toady

satumare
30th Jul 2004, 09:12
Toady the Pygmy had labelled all those who left MAS in very recent times as traitors. Their crime were just looking for better deal and time.
But he just forgot the past. Why did he leave the Airforce?Looking for a better time? Why did he sold MAS pilots out when he was in MAPA,lock stock and barrel! Looking for a better time?
He was a TRAITOR to the King and Country first.
He was a TRAITOR to all MAPA members and also non members second.
Now he want to sell the idea of the proposed extension and retirement to 60 cos he will be due out soon.

{Irrelevant remark removed... Sick Squid}

marlin
30th Jul 2004, 10:28
Ho ho ho, u mean the guy who goes around with a brown nose sniffing for a datukship?

Iso
30th Jul 2004, 12:02
What a tosser! Pygmy better go back to Roastmasters and learn the art of boastful speaking. He sold most members of MAPA and has inherited his legacy early. Karmic returns in this life truely upon him. Hope the Board realizes what a booffun they have on their hands. Start cancelling flights chaps!

teh tarik
30th Jul 2004, 12:32
I spent 9 years of my life paying back my dues, i'll be forever be indebted to MH for giving me a headstart. but who's going to take care of me when i retire?

Traitor? i'll be a traitor to my family if i can't take care of them !!

Marcellus Wallace
30th Jul 2004, 15:43
It's sad that Pilots who leave MAS seeking greener pastures are deemed traitorous by some. They are just trying to secure a better or promising future than what they are experiencing. They may succeed or they may fail.

Management should look into the fundamental rea$on$ why people are leaving.

Pilots embarking on new careers with other airlines generally do not begrudge the Airline that once fed them - rather they wish the Airline well and wish all their colleagues & friends who remain with MAS all the very best.

Wishing otherwise would be ungentleman-ly .....stooping to a lower level....

It's hurtful to hear such remarks but then it could be only certain individuals and the pilots who leave shouldn't be perturbed by them.

MAStake
31st Jul 2004, 00:29
When the Camel was running the show he told the pilots to move to the North and the South if they were dissatisfied with their lot in MAS. A few did go.
Then doctorcon took over and it was pretty obvious to all the pilots that it was time to vote with their feet, which they did en masse.
With Da Toad this movement has turned into an exodus and involves both captains and co-pilots. Now he brands all those who move as traitors.

Malaysians are by nature a pretty conservative lot and it would take a lot to make them up-root and leave the security of MAS and the country. All of the pilots who have left or intend to leave hold very fond memories of MAS and consider it home wherever they are or intend to be. They keep very much in touch with what is going on in the airline and feel for MAS as much as those who have not left.

To be now called a traitor cuts to the quick and shows up da toad to be what he really is ..... a pygmy incapable of any understanding of the aspirations of the pilots.

Loyalty is a two way street. When the people who run the airline come up with inane and nonsensical policies and make statements that reek of stupidity then it's time to join the exodus and leave.

For his loyalty to the King and the Country in encouraging Malaysians to leave for greener pastures Da Toad should be given the highest honour that the country can bestow.

alfajay
31st Jul 2004, 15:12
you guys cursed him too much until he is lying on a hospital bed at this very moment...:ok:

fazak330
7th Aug 2004, 06:32
I agree with teh tarik!

The point is we are the one who is going to pay the bills and make ends meet every month.

:mad: It is not the f**king toad. So guys if the grass is greener on the other side by all means go!!!!

Who is going to take care of your family and kids. It is you man! It is you!

Not the horrible toad! You don't have to think twice.

Even the toad call people who left is a traitor, you and i know who is the real traitor.

He sold off everybody! His friends, MAS and even the shareholders.

hapimus
7th Aug 2004, 16:10
i think u guys in mas have got it all wrong.

the toad uses a clerk`s salary as a datum reference for comparison.
so compared to a clerk`s salary in 1935 , we pilots make a lot of money.

so stop complaining and find the clerk in all of us.

MAStake
7th Aug 2004, 17:40
When the Malaysian Air Force found that a lot of their pilots were leaving for the commercial sector because of the low salaries (as evidenced by the toad himself) there was a big move to up the salaries to tempt them to remain. Unfortunately this move came very late and MAS was dumped with a whole horde of air force guys. The fact that this was a re-active rather than a pro-active move has obviously not registered with the toad.

Today in MAS we face the same problem that the air force faced many years ago. What is astounding is that it's an air force guy who is running flight ops today.

This same toad who was not willing to continue in the air force (much to our regret) and who opted for a higher salary with MAS is now denying the same right to pilots who want to leave MAS.

To brand them traitors does not say much about his memory, honesty and integrity.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

emilio69
9th Aug 2004, 05:11
well said Mastake..you are right on target!After all these years with mh it is sad to see this bonsai/hobbitt/pygmy/toad or whatever you call this creature make bold n stupid statements about people leaving...he and his associates just dont get the message..just a fine example of his cohort fine management skills..'this new retention scheme is soo good that the guys who left will come crawling back!'
:yuk:
well..they sure are crawling..and rolling around the floor with laughter..god knows what other grand scheme they are thinking of next..just hang in there my mh friends...coz the circus is showing the main event now and hopefully it will come to an end soon..;)

MAStake
9th Aug 2004, 15:11
The only one who half left and then decided to stay was Mr Bond's elder brother, the erstwhile 001. I guess that doesn't make him a traitor.
Unfortunately he then headed the IT department and after years of major expenditure and major screw-ups we all ended up with the ICMS. He overlooked one major factor ..... Garbage In Garbage Out.
Staff at crewing were sent on various courses at major airlines but what have we ended up with?

1) ridiculous rosters
2) forced leave
3) no command
4) no seniority
5) ad infinitum

Why oh why didn't he do us all a favour and leave? He could have wreaked his havoc on our southern neighbour and proved his loyalty?

MAStake
11th Aug 2004, 00:01
Had drinks a couple of nights ago with a 2 "traitors" and a traitor wannabe. It was extremely heartening to see the happiness in their faces. Whatever apprehension they might have felt on leaving the "security" of MAS has obviously disappeared now that they realise that there are people out there in the management of other airlines who possess a modicum of intelligence and treat their pilots as assets and are willing to put their money where their mouths are.

A crisis looms in MAS now that it is unable to mount flights because of insufficient crew. Short term solutions decided by the toad to move the 744 boys back to the 330 will aggravate the situation because these boys will now be free to leave. There will be no bond to keep them on the 330. Obviously there has been no intelligence applied by the toad in making this decision. Knee-jerk reactions and statements seem to be his hallmark.

When the pilots show their disgust and lack of confidence in the leadership(non) of MAS and start voting with their feet isn't it time that the toad and his bunch of incompetents be removed and delegated to the waste bin where they belong? Or even return to their respective "tempurongs?"