PDA

View Full Version : Oz Jobs 30.07.04

Windshear
29th Jul 2004, 23:42
737 CAPTS & F/O's
With regards to the imminent requirement with Atlas Blue and I am delighted that we can now forward more details to you and your collegues.
Description & requirements are as follows :

Sigmar Aviation, on behalf of Atlas Blue (wholly owned subsidiary of Royal Air Maroc) requires a number of B737 Classic Captains and First Officers for a 6 month to 3 year renewable contract based in Marrakech, and or Agidar (Morocco). Atlas Blue will begin revenue operations with 6 aircraft on the

1st of November and will have 13 aircraft by the middle of 2005.
Interested applicants should have the following minimum requirements:
CAPTS
* Current Class 1 Medical
* Current LPC
* Valid Passport
* Current B737 Classic Captain
* 2500 hours total time
* 1000 hours on type
F/O
* Current B737 Classic First Officer
* Minimum 400 hours on type
The pay rate in relation to the pilots will be :

* €5,000 for Captain
* €3,300 for First officers

* Perdiem @ €1,200 per month in addition to this.

The assignment is based on 80 block hours per month with hours in excess being paid pro-rata up to a maximum of 100 block hours a month and 900 block hours per year.

All flights are planned to return to either Agadir or Marrakesh on a daily basis.
8 days per month off will be standard in addition to annual leave accrual. 4 days of which will be provided consecutively.

Hotel and ground transport will be provided for the first 6 month with a recommendation of an accomodation allowance provided for long term stay.

As we are assembling the initial data for our client we would appreciate your response in relation to :

1. Whether you are interested in the assisgnment.

2. Whether you are availiable for assessment in Casablanca, if so what notice peroid you would require.

3. Whether we can forward details on your behalf to Atlas Blue to begin the assessment/ validation process.

If know of any collegues whom may be interested, forwarding these details to them would be greatly appreciated.

If you have any queries and/or are interested in applying please contact myself, Richard Carolan or Richard Wall here at Sigmar Aviation.
Contact - Nicole Skipsey
Operations Executive, 8 Dawson Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel: + 353 1 474 4666 - Direct: + 353 1 474 4694
Fax: + 353 1 474 4640 www.sigmaraviation.com

PILOTS
Seasonal VFR Pilots required for Fire Spotting November - April
* Australian CPL - Class One Medical
* No colour vision impediment
* Min 10 PIC on Tail Wheel Aircraft
Submit dot point CV, Max. 2 Pages, types flown and 2 referees.
Apply - Aviation Manager, Fire Management Services, Dept. of Conservation & Land Management, Locked Bag 104, Bentley Deliverly Centre. W A 6983

FLIGHT INSTRUCTORS - BAE SYSTEMS
Grade 2 - Flight Training College Parafield
* Command IFR
* Grade 2 Instructor
Apply - visit www.baesystemscareers.com.au
or www.baesystemscareers.com.au/baesite.htm

HELICOPTER PILOT
Mackay Helicopters are currently seeking a pilot who demonstrates a keen attitude and a willingness to advance into IFR flying
* 1500 Hrs T.T. rotary - Float endorsed
* 500 Hrs Turbine - HUET
* B206 experience - NVFR
Apply - The Chief Pilot. Fax 07 4944 0755 email [email protected]

Careflight Safety Services
HELICOPTER AIRCREWMAN
* Helicopter Underwater Escape Training
* Contact David Mann Mobile 0417669231 for job desription and
selection criteria email [email protected]

This week's jobs in CASA - www.casa.gov.au/jobs/

A cute little animation of how a jet engine works that your kids might
enjoy.............

http://www.rolls-royce.com/education/schools/journey/flash.html

Wings Of Fury
30th Jul 2004, 00:51
Is that in US or AUS Dollars?

TurbineDreamer
30th Jul 2004, 14:48
Just looked up the Job for BAE at Parafield as an instructor, and the ad says the follow:

"We offer excellent rewards and working conditions, together with outstanding opportunities for career development"

Could anyone who has or does work there, elaborate on what excellent rewards and working conditions might be. Salary etc.

cheers

Ace on Base
30th Jul 2004, 23:04
Turbine Dreamer,

PM me with all your questions, I am sure that I can find answers for you from someone of good authority;)

Cheers

AoB

kavu
31st Jul 2004, 00:20
that kids thing for the travel through the jet engine was fantastic. great detail on it.

Flyingscarecrow
31st Jul 2004, 08:04
Anyone know anymore about the fire spotting gig? Salary and conditions?

Windshear
1st Aug 2004, 07:21
737 CAPTS & F/O's see above Oz Jobs 30.07.04
Windy :ok:

Flyingscarecrow
11th Sep 2004, 04:48
Having posted off a couple of applications for that fire spotting gig i was wondering if anybody has had anymore success than myself. I've heard absolutely nothing in response.
Anybody done any better?