PDA

View Full Version : NAC Career Pilot Programme

KILO-04
29th Jul 2004, 06:56
I've been contemplating applying for the Careeer Pilot Programme over at NAC and was wondering if people could offer some feedback on it? The price looks reasonable and I know NAC is held in high regard but not many people have mentioned this programme. Is there anyone with any experience of the CPP who can offer some feedback??

Cheers

stewpot007
29th Jul 2004, 08:42
Hi KILO-04,

I have been after info on this for a while as well.
I recently posted a question on their forum as well in relation to the CPP but have not had a reponse to date.

I have been weighing up the options between NAC and doing the lot at BCFT as you can go from 0-fATPL modular but all in house including full time Ground School.

I think the reality is NAC will end up costing about the same in the end, but in terms of time and weather and being away from distractions NAC may be the place to go, after all you still end up with the same fATPL at the end.

Heres is the link to the question on i put on their forum in relation to the IR
http://www.naples-air-center.com/qanda/viewtopic.php?t=143

Any other info from anyone else appreciated on CPP

travnet
2nd Aug 2004, 12:37
hey stewpot007

just checked out your link to the question u put on the nac website theres a reply to it there and this is what they have said :

"
Hi Stewart,

The IR part of flight training will be conducted at our partners in the UK Professional Pilot Training http://www.professionalairtraining.co.uk/, or Aeros Flight Training. Another option is also Pilot Training College in Ireland. As for the MCC course, it can be finished before completing your IR. Remeber by the time you will start your MCC course you will already hold FAA IR, CPL, ME, JAA CPL & ME.

So you will complete your FAA PPL, JAA ATPL ground school, FAA IR, hour building, JAA MEP, CPL, FAA CPL and than MCC course in the USA. Upon finishing all this you will go back to the UK and finish the JAA IR Conversion course.

I hope this helps.

Best Wishes,
Jatin Gaur
Head of Training "

razzele
2nd Aug 2004, 12:52
hi jatin,

I was wondering, whereabouts in the USA is the MCC taken as part of the NAC career pilot programme ?

thanks

r

eire_boy
2nd Aug 2004, 14:15
Hi Razelle

Visited Naples Air Center earlier this year, overall I was very impressed with the setup.

The MCC course is held at Flight Safety Inc, in Miami, Florida, costs approx US$4500 including accom. Hoping to start in Naples early next year, any questions let me know.

eb

KILO-04
2nd Aug 2004, 15:56
EB,

Sounds good. I think (hope) you have made an error and put in the wrong currency as from NAC's website they have the MCC budgeted at $4,500. Makes all the difference with the exchange rate at around 1.8!!

Cheers

K4

stewpot007
3rd Aug 2004, 07:40
eire_boy check you PM.