PDA

View Full Version : Elvis is alive and SICK

Goldfish Jack
29th Jul 2004, 03:21
Was wondering what happened to Elvis when I believe he has now moved to the Wilderness, claiming to be a farmer there and accusing the Huey of doing an unauthorised landing on his farm!!

You better believe this one. He has contacted the CAA claiming the above story and resulting in the CAA having to spend a hell of a lot of money only to discover the story is a lot of hogwash and another Elvis pipedream to stop the Huey from flying.

One hopes the CAA will now take the necessary action against Elvis to claim the costs back of the investigation and also charge him for false accusations..... This remains to be seen. If not they are all clearly in the same bed.......

Meanwhile the second Huey needs an engine and a CAA Inspection and we can have some formation flying in the Cape. Roll on Francois - you are doing a great thing and job and it is a thrill to see the Huey around here.

The time has come to see the end of Elvis and have him singing to his friends at Pollsmooor.

Alfred Kamara
29th Jul 2004, 05:28
who is elvis and where doe she operate from ? :}

Long Live the Huey(s) ! :ok:

Deanw
29th Jul 2004, 10:00
Hi Alf

Alvis is a real Hound Dog, living near Heartbreak Hotel, and is occasionaly heard singing such classics as 'A Fool Such as I' and 'All Shook Up' :E

Great meeting you last night :ok:

B Sousa
29th Jul 2004, 18:27
Its all a lie. Elvis is a fake........Cause I saw the real Elvis in La$ Vega$ just last month....................Hes still mad at his daughter for marrying that white kid, Jocko..

clipboard
30th Jul 2004, 09:39
There is something seriously wrong.............:yuk:

I have it on good authority that THIS MAN ELVIS eh ah mmm Mcdonald has now started a bi annual newspaper called THE CAPE ARGUE.

In this newspaper, he looks for arguments with people willing to listen to his bull.....

Issues range from pollution to the taxi industry, tourism , aviation et al. He is of course always right, and everyone else or their opinions are f:mad: up.

Both him and his kid are really something else. Man you've just got to believe what these guys get up to. According to them, Einstein is a fool, and THEY are the Einsteins.......:D

Makes one think huh? The old man is definately "eccentric" shall we say, but his kid is now trying to outdo him......:ok:

One can only but wonder when the Robert & Ernest Circus will be open to the public?

discobeast
31st Jul 2004, 23:26
Bert!

nearly fell off my chair laughing! :p

did you catch-up with autorotate while he was in SA? he took some awesome pics. go to Rotorheads!

:ok:

bladestrap
23rd Aug 2004, 09:31
Read in the Argus last week that Elvis lost his Court case with the Huey Extreme Club. The judge ruled against Elvis and ordered him to pay punitive costs. Must be a big blow to him. Poor guy!

Judge President John Hlope found that what Sport Helicopters were doing was called "shadowing" by the Supreme Court of Appeal, and found it to be unlawful about a 100 years ago.

Ja boet!!!! One can only but wonder when these people are going to come to the conclusion that all this unnecessary litigation costs a lot of money, and that their personal vendettas is going to cost them a lot more if they don't come to their senses soon. Why not just accept that the Huey has been a success, is making money, has taken business away from the other Waterfront Operators and has operated incident and accident free for the last 19 months.

Apparently there are some more matters in Court between the parties. Eesch!!!!

B Sousa
23rd Aug 2004, 15:07
Oh Well, rumor has it that Elvis is NOT in Las Vegas and really has problems in Capetown... The Elvis I remember has been dead for a long time and is STILL making money. Seems the Capetonian, just seems to lose money.
One can get a good Huey in the States for between $200-300K...BUT (and that but is biggger than the gal they just reburied.), Bell and the FAA wont give permission to do anything with it. That includes exporting. So if you buy one in the states it will stay there. They are allowed to fly in the states under Restricted Category as has been said here many times.
One that has been acquired outside the states they really have no control over, but they also will not support it, therein lies all the fighting that has been going on. The CAA is doing as the FAA does. Sometimes for good reason.. Enough there.
Im sure hoping that in the near future that some different airframes will be flying around the Cape in the same fashion as the "Huey" We will see..........
In the meantime lets start a few new rumors.....How about Casi is no longer drinkling tassies.........

Goldfish Jack
24th Aug 2004, 20:43
I wonder if Elvis has now finally learnt his lesson and will back off what is a very successful operation. Jealousy gets you nowhere - not even in Africa!!!

Have you heard that Alfred wants to come and fly the Huey for Elvis??

Wants to teach him a lesson or two and how to drink grape juice.

If anyone sees Alfred please send him my regards

He has been very quiet I hope he is well and not up to any trouble in deep Africa!!!!

B Sousa
24th Aug 2004, 22:23
Alfred and Casi are working on a new brew to replace Tassies. Its made from fermented Mossie Wings and other things.....

Alfred wont be flying any Elvis machines as I said above. I dunt think its going to leave the states. This guy is good. I have a ton of things to sell him.........Like maybe a few Gallons of Rotor Wash, or maybe even a few hundred pounds of Translational Lift.