PDA

View Full Version : IFR Dep from EGLK - route to L10?

PhilD
27th Jul 2004, 09:36
According to my reading of the AIP the route from EGLK to airway L10 at DVR is GWC - SFD - R803 - DVR (this is in AIP EGLF AD2.22 (2)(v)(a)).

However when I try and validate a plan with this routing - e.g.

EGLK1000 N0155FL090 DCT GWC DCT SFD R803 DVR L10 RINTI ...

It is rejected with the message:

PROF: RS: OFF MANDATORY ROUTE AT:EGTTTC LEVELS:F000..F175 REF:EGAIP AD2 EGLF1.6 DEP UNIT:EG 90032A BETWEEN:EGLK ...

If someone is more familiar with the Brussels system can they please tell me what I am doing wrong..

G-SPOTs Lost
27th Jul 2004, 17:12
I presume that you are trying to validate the plan through the IFPUV website. I always try to Validate the plan prior to submission however sometimes you can be sat there looking at charts, AIP, SIDS, computer screen for ages and they just do your head in.

If the AIP states a certain routeing then the non availability of it according to this months Route Availability Document is THEIR problem.

Submit the flight plan with AMENDMENTS BY IFPS ACCEPTED in box 18 and you will no doubt get a more direct routeing in the confirmation than would have been expected. If the filed route generates an error then more often than not you will get a manually generated reply.

Just file it and wait for the manual reply

B777FD
8th Aug 2004, 14:39
I would agree the best way is to file it with eurocontrol - it will go MANual and IFPS staff should ACKnowledge the plan because it seems correct to me as per the AIP. If it REJects phone the IFPS helpdesk and ask them which way the hell to go. On the charts it looks like its about the only way to go anyway.

This I think is an instance where the validation system is wrong.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers