PDA

View Full Version : MAS contract Capts required

mk1eyeball
26th Jul 2004, 07:56
PARC-Group are recruiting direct entry capt for start in 2 weeks. just asked if im interested but not available otherwise might be interesting.

Shaman
26th Jul 2004, 11:42
Thanks for the heads up MK1. Any info on type and salary which you can share with us?

SuperRanger
27th Jul 2004, 08:28
mk1,

any links? couldnt find any here...
http://www.parcaviation.aero/aviation/FlightcrewJobs.asp

speedtwoten
27th Jul 2004, 12:17
mk1eyeball, I' ve been looking in the website www.parcaviation and found they are looking for instructor B737 e, only to base in Kuala Lumpur, but they don't state it is for MAS, how the you got this info???:(

Iso
30th Jul 2004, 12:05
Really, don't bother guys. MAS is a terrible place to work. Pygmy hates everyone that is not of his creed, and will let you know. Hopefully they will get rid of him.

mk1eyeball
30th Jul 2004, 13:04
suggest you call them or fill in the online forms etc.once registered they will send you emails for any jobs that you are typerated for.

ManaAdaSystem
1st Aug 2004, 05:03
No offense, MK1, but this is one piece of really useless information.
How about some answers to the questions? Type, salary and duration would be a good place to start.

mk1eyeball
1st Aug 2004, 12:18
no offence taken manadasystem.
i didnt ask for the full details as not available for the contract. if you are that interested..what i suggested is the best idea..following these forums i think youll find not everyone likes to post exact pay details so if you want accuracy , call them.