PDA

View Full Version : Italian PA's Part 3

FlyingIrishman
25th Jul 2004, 06:59
Having now got the standard PA's, I have recently found myself in situations where I couldn't inform the passengers about diversions, etc. so I'd appreciate if some kind person would help me out again with translating these PA's into Italian:

DELAYS

Ladies and Gentlemen, from the flight deck once again your captain speaking. I apologise for this delay to our departure, which is due to an air traffic control restriction, meaning we cannot take off before ___ local time. We should be starting the engines in around ___ minutes from now. This delay is beyond our control and we will endeavour to make up as much time as possible en route. Thank you.

Ladies and Gentlemen, from the flight deck once again your captain speaking. I apologise for this delay to our departure, I am afraid that one of the passengers checked in for this flight has gone missing between check-in and the boarding gate. As this passenger has checked bags, we are now in the process of locating and removing the bags from the cargo hold in the interest of security. As soon as we have off loaded them we will get under way, so I would ask you to bear with us while we do our best to get on our way as quickly as possible. Thank you.

DIVERSIONS

Ladies and Gentlemen, from the flight deck once again your captain speaking. I regret to inform you that due to a technical problem/medical emergency/severe weather conditions at our destination, ___ airport is now temporarily closed, meaning that we will have to divert the flight to ___, where we should be landing in about ___ minutes from now. Once we are on the ground, we will try to get you to the destination as quickly and conveniently as possible and I will inform you about the details as soon as I can. Once again, I sincerely apologise for this inconvenience which is entirely outside our control, and will get back to you as soon as more information becomes available.

Grazie!!!

C-47
26th Jul 2004, 22:09
Signore e Signori è il Comandante che vi parla nuovamente dalla cabina di pilotaggio. Desidero scusarmi con voi per questo ritardo dovuto ad intenso traffico aereo che non ci permetterà di decollare prima delle ore_________. Dovremmo ricevere l'autorizzazione ad accendere i motori tra circa_______minuti. Anche se non siamo responsabili per questo ritardo faremo del nostro meglio per recuperare il tempo perduto durante il volo. Grazie.

Signore e Signori è il Comandante che vi parla nuovamente dalla cabina di pilotaggio. Desidero scusarmi con voi per questo ritardo ma, purtroppo, non riusciamo a trovare uno dei passeggeri di questo volo. Per motivi di sicurezza stiamo provvedendo a trovare il bagaglio di questo passeggero e a farlo rimuovere dalla stiva dell'aereo: non appena avremo completato questa operazione saremo pronti a partire. Vi prego quindi di avere ancora un po' di pazienza. Grazie.

Signore e Signori è il Comandante che vi parla nuovamente dalla cabina di pilotaggio. Sono spiacente di informarvi che a causa di un guasto tecnico/emergenza sanitaria/condizioni meteorologiche avverse, l'aeroporto di arrivo di questo volo è stato temporaneamente chiuso. Ciò significa che dovremo atterrare presso l'aeroporto di___________, nel quale arriveremo tra circa________minuti. Una volta a terra faremo del nostro meglio per trasferirvi presso l'aeroporto di__________il più velocemente possibile. Non appena avrò a disposizione maggiori dettagli ve li comunicherò immediatamente. Ancora una volta desidero scusarmi con voi per questo contrattempo, peraltro assolutamente fuori dal nostro controllo: tornerò a parlarvi nuovamente non appena avremo maggiori informazioni.