PDA

View Full Version : Spanish PA's Part 3

FlyingIrishman
25th Jul 2004, 06:58
Having now got the standard PA's, I have recently found myself in situations where I couldn't inform the passengers about diversions, etc. so I'd appreciate if some kind person would help me out again with translating these PA's into Spanish:

DELAYS

Ladies and Gentlemen, from the flight deck once again your captain speaking. I apologise for this delay to our departure, which is due to an air traffic control restriction, meaning we cannot take off before ___ local time. We should be starting the engines in around ___ minutes from now. This delay is beyond our control and we will endeavour to make up as much time as possible en route. Thank you.

Ladies and Gentlemen, from the flight deck once again your captain speaking. I apologise for this delay to our departure, I am afraid that one of the passengers checked in for this flight has gone missing between check-in and the boarding gate. As this passenger has checked bags, we are now in the process of locating and removing the bags from the cargo hold in the interest of security. As soon as we have off loaded them we will get under way, so I would ask you to bear with us while we do our best to get on our way as quickly as possible. Thank you.

DIVERSIONS

Ladies and Gentlemen, from the flight deck once again your captain speaking. I regret to inform you that due to a technical problem/medical emergency/severe weather conditions at our destination, ___ airport is now temporarily closed, meaning that we will have to divert the flight to ___, where we should be landing in about ___ minutes from now. Once we are on the ground, we will try to get you to the destination as quickly and conveniently as possible and I will inform you about the details as soon as I can. Once again, I sincerely apologise for this inconvenience which is entirely outside our control, and will get back to you as soon as more information becomes available.

Muchas Gracias!!!

jbazaco
25th Jul 2004, 08:11
Ladies and Gentlemen, from the flight deck once again your captain speaking. I apologise for this delay to our departure, which is due to an air traffic control restriction, meaning we cannot take off before ___ local time. We should be starting the engines in around ___ minutes from now. This delay is beyond our control and we will endeavour to make up as much time as possible en route. Thank you

Señoras y señores, les habla de nuevo el capitan. Lamentamos informarles que debido a restricciones de control de trafico aereo, no podremos despegar hasta las ___h.
Procedremos a la puesta en marcha de motores, en aproximadamente __minutos a partir de ahora. Esta demora esta fuera de nuestro control, e intentaremos recuperar el maximo tiempo posible durante el vuelo. Gracias.

Ladies and Gentlemen, from the flight deck once again your captain speaking. I apologise for this delay to our departure, I am afraid that one of the passengers checked in for this flight has gone missing between check-in and the boarding gate. As this passenger has checked bags, we are now in the process of locating and removing the bags from the cargo hold in the interest of security. As soon as we have off loaded them we will get under way, so I would ask you to bear with us while we do our best to get on our way as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Señoras y señores, les habla de nuevo el capitan.Ruego disculpen esta demora en la salida. Al parecer uno de los pasajeros que ha facturado, no se ha presentado en la puerta de embarque. Por motivos de seguridad estamos localizando el equipaje facturado por dicho pasajero.Tan pronto como sea desalojado de la bodega nos pondremos en marcha.Gracias

DIVERSIONS

Ladies and Gentlemen, from the flight deck once again your captain speaking. I regret to inform you that due to a technical problem/medical emergency/severe weather conditions at our destination, ___ airport is now temporarily closed, meaning that we will have to divert the flight to ___, where we should be landing in about ___ minutes from now. Once we are on the ground, we will try to get you to the destination as quickly and conveniently as possible and I will inform you about the details as soon as I can. Once again, I sincerely apologise for this inconvenience which is entirely outside our control, and will get back to you as soon as more information becomes available.

Señoras y señores, les habla de nuevo el capitan.Lamento comunicarles que debido a un problema tecnico/una urgencia medica/extremas condiciones meteorologicas en nuestro destino, el aeropuerto ____ se encuentra temporalmente cerado, por lo que tendremos que desviarnos a ____, donde estaremos aterrizando en aproximadamente ____ minutos. Una vez en el suelo, intentaremos alcanzar nuestro destino original lo antes posible, les daremos mas informacion en cuanto este disponible. Una vez mas ruego nos disculpen por esta inconveniencia totalmente ajena a la compañia, y les informaremos con mas detalle lo antes sea posible.

crisidebrian
25th Jul 2004, 10:01
In spanish, instead of 'Capitán' shoul be 'Comandante'. And I would say 'aterrizaremos' instead of 'estaremos aterrizando'. The rest looks very well.
Saludos

saintex2002
25th Jul 2004, 17:46
jbazaco " Ladies and Gentlemen, from the flight deck once again your captain speaking. I apologise for this delay to our departure, which is due to an air traffic control restriction "...

...This " which is due to an air traffic control restriction " has no more translation, ...just say " due tu our special low-cost rules with no noose-in ( because taxes... ) stand, unfortunatelly the buses will be there in ___( a lot of ) minutes to pick you up to the terminal and we will endeavour to make up etc...etc... ;) ;) ;)