PDA

View Full Version : 201 (Guernsey's Own) Sqn 90th Anniversary

Foxache Radar
24th Jul 2004, 18:23
The 90th Anniversary will take place on 15-17 Oct this year. Any ex-Sqn members wishing to attend, please send an A5 SAE to the Sqn ('90th Anniversary Attendance')or email [email protected] and we will send you an Attendance Proforma. Could you please pass this on to any ex-Sqn guys you are in contact with. Cheers.

Foxache Radar
26th Jul 2004, 23:37
Just to keep it in the spotlight

keithl
27th Jul 2004, 09:21
Well, sure, I'll help you do that - but I've been wondering whether to reply anyway. I was just going to say, you don't exactly make it sound an unmissable event in your original.

I won't be going anyway, but don't people want to have an idea of what's on before they send their SAE?

Charlie Luncher
28th Jul 2004, 11:53
Foxy

If your offering a flight back Ill come along, will miss the doo due to being on leave post Mr Bushes camping trip, pass on my best to all and have a pint of 80-/ or ten for me. Whats the word on ISK cuts lots of rumours any real gen?
Still cant find the Iraq sub fleet why am I here?

Charlie sends from over the frontline

Foxache Radar
29th Jul 2004, 20:03
keithl

We've had a whip round on the Sqn mate and bought you a second class stamp.

donpizmeov
29th Jul 2004, 20:16
Charlies,
Not finding a sub would be ops normal for you if I remember correctly. So why worry about it now. Still waiting for RV.....so get it together old fella will ya.
Hopefully Mr and Mrs Pizmeov will be attending the 90th. Have now recovered from hangover of the 80th so am very keen.
Have a piano ready for me to throw a match at please!!!!
Don

keithl
30th Jul 2004, 18:35
Foxache I have bitten back the more cutting reply, and will help keep your thread alive merely by saying,
"Thank you. But I never use anything with "Second Class" on it!"

stbd beam
31st Jul 2004, 09:02
Charlie

When you going sunbathing and where? I'll keep the bed warm for ya!

J

Charlie Luncher
31st Jul 2004, 11:33
Don
not allowed out to play at the mo will call once treated as an adult again.
:mad:

Stbd B
Ive had a look at where your fwd tent is and yer welcome to it, and Im not sharing your bed given your botty accident record.:suspect:
The beast may fly low and slow and shake a lot but it does have long long legs, that can be a good and bad thing.
My baldy heeed as gone red-purple-new skin-hat, about halfway through my trip at the mo.
Charlie sends:ok: