PDA

View Full Version : FRA / Flight Precision Interview

flybypilot
24th Jul 2004, 15:10
I have just been offered an interview with Flight Precision at Teeside,

Does anyone know what this interview will involve and what to expect???

Anything to help would be most appreciated!

flybypilot

raspberry
24th Jul 2004, 20:31
Hi Flybypilot,

I had an interview with FRA last year, nice bunch of guys. The day kicked off with a presentation about the company. After that we had lunch.

Once lunch had finished we had the interviews. The interview consisted of three guys, the Chief Pilot from the Falcon fleet, the Chief Pilot from the Kingair fleet and an Ops guy. The questions were standard interview questions, what do you know about the company? Why do you want to work for FRA? Can you cope with the poor salary? Next came the technical questions, I was asked about icing on the wing, where was it most likely to form? I was also asked about the lat and long coordinates on a Jep plate, where was it referenced to? The interview lasted 45 minutes.

I would not worry too much about the interview, it was quite a pleasant experience.

Hope this has helped.

Regards

R

witchdoctor
25th Jul 2004, 09:21
I would suggest you'll cope with the 'poor' salary (about £18K at Flight Precision for an FO if I remember right) better at Teesside than Bournemouth. Not sure you'll enjoy the beaches or the girls as much though.
;)

baby hormones
27th Jul 2004, 09:00
Hi Flybypilot,

Just wondering if you wouldn't mind what hours/ background you have to get into Flight Precision.

Do you think there is the possibility of moving onto thr jets at BOH after a while.

Many Thanks

Hormones